WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

I was initially laughed at for suggesting we might be buggered using fake ID, but I've read articles and comments from residents of Miami who say the same as I was. They reckon the doormen are some of the best in the world and are trained to know fake IDs from all over the world. Considering Flux is a popular fake ID site, I get the feeling I'll be fucked. They reckon some places scan IDs too and that you might only get into dives.

Anyone fancy easing my mind? When was the last time the ones who laughed went to Miami?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grrrr, the pre-sale is still showing for Axxess tickets!!

Edit, got myself a couple of Edge VIP tickets, chuffed to bits. My eldest daughter was a massive Edge fan when she was younger, and although she's not as interested these days it'll be good to take her to meet her old hero!

• Paid Members

Not getting anywhere with these tickets, it keeps just coming up "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com". I assume it's just a case of persistence?

• Paid Members
I was initially laughed at for suggesting we might be buggered using fake ID, but I've read articles and comments from residents of Miami who say the same as I was. They reckon the doormen are some of the best in the world and are trained to know fake IDs from all over the world. Considering Flux is a popular fake ID site, I get the feeling I'll be fucked. They reckon some places scan IDs too and that you might only get into dives.

Anyone fancy easing my mind? When was the last time the ones who laughed went to Miami?

3 of us went to Atlanta last year for WM and my mate was still 20, he took someone elses drivers licence that was 21 over and that worked fine everywhere we went, he looked absolutely nothing like the guy in the photo either. Not a single bar questioned it and we had spent months worrying about it, don't know if that's an option for you?

Every bar asks for ID so don't go thinking you can wing it in some places, even the fast food places and vendors walking about with the events will ID.

Contrary to belief, the US is actually quite pricey for alcohol, talking about $9 (

• Paid Members

The worrying thing is that I cant seem to find any comments on Brawlbus on other forums. Usually for something that should be pretty popular you'd be able to find at least a review or two.

I recieved a reply from them tonight and they've changed the times for me according for the actual finish time etc, and the number of people needed for my selection has gone down from 25 to 14 so its looking good, ill be booking it tomorrow i think

I recieved a reply from them tonight and they've changed the times for me according for the actual finish time etc, and the number of people needed for my selection has gone down from 25 to 14 so its looking good, ill be booking it tomorrow i think

Well what time has it been changed too?

Reading these posts is making me super jealous as ive never been to Mania and it would be my dream to go next year.

Anyone got any ideas where its going to be next year, as ive been saving up to go next year, i heard new york but my thought were that 2014 would be Madison Square garden due to it being Wrestlemania 30?

Pumped to go next year, if it happens, my mates shit as saving....

I couldnt imagine what you guys feel.

Archived