WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Paid Members

Well we made a total balls up of getting floor tickets yesterday so will have to try our luck Saturday. I'll probably just leave it if I can't get decent seats. Although $20 for the nosebleeds is really not to be sniffed at and the arena isn't all that massive.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I had major issues on Wednesday and I'm travelling on Saturday, and wasn't expecting anything at all to be available just now, but as ticketmaster were offering lower tier Raw seats (albeit Row 26 and in a corner block, 114) I took them.

Yep, the idea is we fly out to Miami, spend a week out there and then spend a week at my mate's villa in Orlando. Need to save a bit of cash, though, first.

Snap, am doing the other way round, leave on the 23rd, spend a week in Orlando then road trip up to Miami for mania and a week there.

Paying for your Wrestlemania trip with other people's money....

• Paid Members

For those that like Basketball, now that the NBA season has been scheduled Miami Heat are playing at the American Airlines Arena on 29th March. I've booked 2 tickets, and only just realised that the team they're playing are the current champions (and knocked Heat out in the semis)It'll be awesome, and I get to see Jason Kidd play, someone who I loved in the mid 90s. Cant believe he's still playing.

i looked at getting tickets but they're like $100's of bucks :( was hoping for like waaaaaay cheaper :(

Use Stubhub. Totally legit and much cheaper:http://www.stubhub.com/miami-heat-tickets/...3-2012-1171960/Just give your hotel a ring before you book and make sure they're ok to have the tickets delivered there ready for you to collect when you arrive.As mentioned earlier in the thread I go watch US sports every year and this method (touch wood!) hasn't failed me yet.

i looked at getting tickets but they're like $100's of bucks :( was hoping for like waaaaaay cheaper :(

Use Stubhub. Totally legit and much cheaper:http://www.stubhub.com/miami-heat-tickets/...3-2012-1171960/Just give your hotel a ring before you book and make sure they're ok to have the tickets delivered there ready for you to collect when you arrive.As mentioned earlier in the thread I go watch US sports every year and this method (touch wood!) hasn't failed me yet.
good work!

• Paid Members

If any of you really fancy cramming in as much as possible, the Florida Marlins are becoming the Miami Marlins and on April 1st they are opening their brand new stadium for an exhibition game against the Yankees that starts at 1pm. I would love to be at that but I also really want to go to Wrestlereunion. Hmmm...

If any of you really fancy cramming in as much as possible, the Florida Marlins are becoming the Miami Marlins and on April 1st they are opening their brand new stadium for an exhibition game against the Yankees that starts at 1pm. I would love to be at that but I also really want to go to Wrestlereunion. Hmmm...

So not only shall you be sitting next to us for Raw, you have just brought to my attention that I will get to see another baseball game whilst being at a Mania Weekend....your heading towards a free drink my friend :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived