Make me a CD for America!

Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members
ZZ Top - La Grange or maybe Hulk Hogan's Real American theme. James Brown - Living In America too if you're a Rocky IV fan.

Fuck it, the entire soundtrack can go in. Every single song. They're all great, they a make you screw up your face in a "fuck yeah" kind of expression and fist-pump like a Jersey Shore party boy having an eppy.

You're not wrong. Anyone who doesn't like Rocky IV is a homosexual communist. The worst kind of communist.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
ZZ Top - La Grange or maybe Hulk Hogan's Real American theme. James Brown - Living In America too if you're a Rocky IV fan.

Fuck it, the entire soundtrack can go in. Every single song. They're all great, they a make you screw up your face in a "fuck yeah" kind of expression and fist-pump like a Jersey Shore party boy having an eppy.

You're not wrong. Anyone who doesn't like Rocky IV is a homosexual communist. The worst kind of communist.

But even the commies loved it too, in the end. They were cheering for Rocky! ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY "IF I CAN CHANGE, THEN YOU CAN CHANGE". Sly is brilliant at winning the Cold War on his own

• Paid Members

But even the commies loved it too, in the end. They were cheering for Rocky! ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY "IF I CAN CHANGE, THEN YOU CAN CHANGE". Sly is brilliant at winning the Cold War on his own

I refuse to believe anything other than that film being the reason the Cold War ended. It's at least based on historic events in my eyes. The so-called truth is probably far more boring.

Archived