Japanese DVDs

markyyboyy

so the site is www.slambamjam.com, they have a lot of new NOAH dvds on their, but i wondered if any of you guys knew whether they were real being as i cant find NOAH dvds anywhere else?

Don't know what you mean by saying 'are they real'? If you mean is it a legitimate, reliable, trustworthy site, then the answer is yes. One of the best guys around when it comes to picking up Lucha stuff.

so the site is www.slambamjam.com, they have a lot of new NOAH dvds on their, but i wondered if any of you guys knew whether they were real being as i cant find NOAH dvds anywhere else?

Don't know what you mean by saying 'are they real'? If you mean is it a legitimate, reliable, trustworthy site, then the answer is yes. One of the best guys around when it comes to picking up Lucha stuff.

well, both that and are the DVDs legal

IVP used to be good way back in the days

having a look the prices are cheap, what the postage like, on the other site it was like 12 dollars

IVP are to be avoided. For more information click. The guy actually gets some of his stock from slambamjam, and then undercuts his prices.

i cant seem to access that link, its asking me to login

having a look the prices are cheap, what the postage like, on the other site it was like 12 dollars

IVP are to be avoided. For more information click. The guy actually gets some of his stock from slambamjam, and then undercuts his prices.

You'll just need to register an account. It is the PAL Trading Board, and if you are looking for NOAH discs, you should be able to find someone in the UK who would have everything that you are looking for.

You'll just need to register an account. It is the PAL Trading Board, and if you are looking for NOAH discs, you should be able to find someone in the UK who would have everything that you are looking for.

ok thanks, i guess the postage will be cheaper

• Paid Members

I've used Alfredo/SlamBamJam loads of times - excellent trader and the only one that I still use to this day. For lucha libre, he is unmatchable. Brilliant catalog, excellent service and really good quality.

As for whether his stock is "legal", well, none of them are official DVD releases from any of the promotions he stocks. The vast majority he has were originally recorded directly from Mexican/Japanese TV. Think of it the same way as someone recording WWE Monday Night Raw each week and passing on the DVDs for distribution/sale (though, it's a bad example, since WWE does release official DVDs whereas most of the weekly TV etc that he stocks isn't available in any other form outside of the source countries, since it's from TV).

So, erm, well....

Archived