Power Trip Wrestling's two next shows, 23/04/11 (Houghton Regis),

With some much needed changes in the company, including the new PTW promoter Hannah, new fulltime ring announcer 'Sheriff' Gary Asbury, new fulltime referee 'Ref Man' Tony Allan, and some new wrestlers from around the UK now in the company as well, Power Trip Wrestling make their (hopefully incident free!) return to advertising on the UKFF.

We realise we've annoyed a few people on here to say the least, over the years, and whilst we appreciate and accept that certain people on here will always take issue and never accept us, and will make remarks; we are looking to make one final serious attempt at making amends for our somewhat confrontational approach in the past, where possible, with the majority of you. We hope to be given that benefit of the doubt, and look forward to hopefully seeing one or two of you at the shows upcoming.

Power Trip Wrestling present "This Ain't Dollies And Teasets"

Saturday 23rd April 2011,

Houghton Regis Leisure Centre,

Parkside Close,

Houghton Regis, LU5 5PY.

Doors : 6.30pm, Start : 7.00pm.

Tickets : Only

• Paid Members

I wont pass judgement until the events have run and feedback is given on them. If you have turned it round I did say i'll watch a show before the end of the year. Having said all that and I don't mean to flame or sound like I am coming off harsh

but.......

What the fuck, possibly the worst named show ever.

Good luck.

I wont pass judgement until the events have run and feedback is given on them. If you have turned it round I did say i'll watch a show before the end of the year. Having said all that and I don't mean to flame or sound like I am coming off harsh

but.......

What the fuck, possibly the worst named show ever.

Good luck.

That gives "Steel City Ice Rage: Total Meltdown" a run for its money in most stupidest show names out there.

Hey guys. To explain, it's a bit of a in-joke on a personal level, that show title. Although believe it or not, it's semi relevant after an incident on the last show. It's more tongue in cheek than anything, but we're sure there's a couple of promotions out in the US that have come up with stranger ones! The May show is named after the new company catchphrase that will be on our new t-shirt soon. Thanks for the interest, and thank you for going lightly on us, as we're trying to calm down the heat we have in certain places, where at all possible.

Have you stopped using your kids as a General Managers?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhqh71_pt...ck-ending_sport

I feel sorry for anyone who parts with any amount of money in order to see this...

Well, that's your opinion, and of course you're more than free to it. We'd suggest if you don't find a promotion with a sense of humour and a willingness not to take itself too seriously, a breath of fresh air, that you stick to the norm and the usual 'grr, we're all so hard' routine. Thanks for your feedback. :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for anyone who parts with any amount of money in order to see this...

Well, that's your opinion, and of course you're more than free to it. We'd suggest if you don't find a promotion with a sense of humour and a willingness not to take itself too seriously, a breath of fresh air, that you stick to the norm and the usual 'grr, we're all so hard' routine. Thanks for your feedback. :thumbsup:

And you say this despite The shadow owner, staniforth posting "grr, im so hard" videos on facebook/youtube for people to see?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE93DAv_uHY

• Paid Members

And you say this despite The shadow owner, staniforth posting "grr, im so hard" videos on facebook/youtube for people to see?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE93DAv_uHY

And the orphans wept...

• Paid Members

Although that video is really cringeworthy I still think everyone should just let them get on with it. Its no secret they have been shitting up sports hall for the last four years with over packed cards and general shitness but they have said they are trying to turn it around. Staniforth is likely to always remain a bit of bellend with an ego to match but he has said PTW was shit we are trying to fix that. I am going to hold my judgement till I see some video of the next show or someone goes there and writes a review. If it is still as shit as it was then i can comment.

I agree with crawlingwest, give Hannah a chance and see what she can do. When it comes to us here, PTW will always have the spectre of Staniforth hanging over it but I am happy to give it a chance under this new management.

Good luck to the new parties involved.

I agree with crawlingwest, give Hannah a chance and see what she can do. When it comes to us here, PTW will always have the spectre of Staniforth hanging over it but I am happy to give it a chance under this new management.

Really.. You really think Staniforth doesnt run his own company anymore?? Id be willing to put money down he has done nothing more than have someone else front owning/running the company

• Paid Members

Really.. You really think Staniforth doesnt run his own company anymore?? Id be willing to put money down he has done nothing more than have someone else front owning/running the company

He still runs/owns it or whatever. But he has come on here in a more of a positive way rather than being a drama queen and bitching and all that shit. They have made some changes and you can't judge somebody on something that has yet to happen. After the first show if it is still shit and someone has actually gone to it and wrote a review about it being shit then everyone can pass judgement.

I am not sticking up for Staniforth because I think he is a bit of a bellend but having said that he is actually trying to do what the UKFF have asked of him. If he still fails then thats fair enough but you surely people can wait to pass judgement till after the first event.

Archived