UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Juventus 7 - 0 Roma

haha, what a fucking joke. I sucked so bad here that it was laughable, after 3 down i decided to piss around a bit and try a few things out, none of them worked...im so bad at this game. I've got so many bad habits playing it that i can't stop, like my finger is constantly on the sprint button and it's constantly on the pressure button, i tried changing but i can't. I suck, but i will win a game!!!

an out of soughts roma side.

you could say that.

Juventus 7 - 0 Roma

haha, what a fucking joke. I sucked so bad here that it was laughable, after 3 down i decided to piss around a bit and try a few things out, none of them worked...im so bad at this game. I've got so many bad habits playing it that i can't stop, like my finger is constantly on the sprint button and it's constantly on the pressure button, i tried changing but i can't. I suck, but i will win a game!!!

an out of soughts roma side.

you could say that.

you will get there the end mate plenty games left in the league to go :)

• Paid Members

Sorry for the quick highjack but I was wandering if anybody elses Fifa just pauses on them for a few seconds when not even online? Sometimes I can play for weeks with nothing then I have a game from hell where it just pauses about 5 times.

Again sorry for the highjack but I'm guessing you guys will be able to tell me if anyone else has smiler problems

Sorry for the quick highjack but I was wandering if anybody elses Fifa just pauses on them for a few seconds when not even online? Sometimes I can play for weeks with nothing then I have a game from hell where it just pauses about 5 times.

Again sorry for the highjack but I'm guessing you guys will be able to tell me if anyone else has smiler problems

They're micropauses. EA were supposed to have fixed them in the patches but they haven't. They come and go, though I didn't start having them until after the first patch that was supposed to fix them.

Archived