UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say we all pick crap teams & see who is really the BERTIE BIG BALLS OF THE FIFA WORLD.

agreed this fifa league with chelsea and madrid in is so hard for people stuck with crap teams imo.

so my victory against napoli should count in the league as my 2nd time i played him as dont want to not get anything for battling hard to win.

No....No it shouldn't

so what do i get for it ?

I say we all pick crap teams & see who is really the BERTIE BIG BALLS OF THE FIFA WORLD.

agreed this fifa league with chelsea and madrid in is so hard for people stuck with crap teams imo.

so my victory against napoli should count in the league as my 2nd time i played him as dont want to not get anything for battling hard to win.

No....No it shouldn't

KinderEgg.jpg

No....No it shouldn't

KinderEgg.jpg

very funny m8 well done clap clap

wwffan2 - do you have any idea how annoying it is to send multiple game invites in a matter of minutes? On the game invite screen it clearly says that the person is playing a match. It even tells you what half they're in and what the score is so don't message people when you can see they're in the game, it'll just piss people off.

I don't even know what 'need to play you in cup' means. I'm not in a cup competition as far as I know.

Archived