UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
news just in......

milan 1 vs juventus 0

back to back defeats for juventus in which they missed two clear chances but well played anyway.

yeah my keeper played well and sorry about the shit goal i scored

any goal will do mate thanks for giving me a chance 2 get 3 points back but well done :)

Chelsea 1 - 1 Man City

How I did not win that in the second half is beyond me lol That game was the best one I've participated in so far, really enjoyed it. TBF either team could have won that match. Drogba scored in first half injury time before Man City equalised. I was too busy celebrating getting back into the game so quickly after the break to even note down who scored for me. Chelsea's dribbling was amazing and the amount of times Kolorov and Richards got skinned by Torres and Malouda was ridiculous. Well played.

Really good game, I cannot wait for the return match at the Council House Stadium of Manchester now.

I am drawing too many matches to win this league at the moment. Need to tighten up at the back. 3 more games to play to get back up to date now. I will be online most of the week so if you post on here when you are on, I'll come on and get them played.

Archived