UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There wasn't a top scorer chart this week so I thought I'd compile it...Sorry if there are any mistakes

Diego Forlan 11

Mario Gomez 9

Fernando Torres 8

Didier Drogba 7

David Villa 7

Emanuel Adebayor 6

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 6

Jermaine Defoe 6

Cristiano Ronaldo 5

Louis Saha 5

Alexandre Pato 5

Sergio Aguero 4

Jose Antonio Reyes 4

Andy Carroll 4

Peter Crouch 4

Edison Cavani 4

Arjen Robben 3

Florent Malouda 3

Dirk Kuyt 3

Diego Milito 3

Ezequiel Lavezzi 3

Robinho 3

Robin Van Persie 2

Antonio Cassano 2

Kaka 2

Cristian Chivu 2

Wesley Sneijder 2

Luka Modric 2

Tim Cahill 2

Mario Suarez 2

Samuel Eto'o 2

Franck Ribery 2

Lionel Messi 2

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk 2

Darren Bent 2

Fabio Quagliarella 2

Daniel Agger 2

Mikel Arteta 2

Roman Pavlyuchenko 2

Marek Hamsik 1

Karim Benzema 1

Mario Balotelli 1

Jermaine Beckford 1

Maicon 1

Kevin Prince Boateng 1

Carlos Cuellar 1

Wayne Rooney 1

Dimitar Berbatov 1

Victor Ruiz 1

Aaron Lennon 1

Steven Pienaar 1

Christian Maggio 1

Walter Samuel 1

Carlos Tevez 1

Raul Mereiles 1

Fernando Melo 1

Alessandro Nesta 1

Ashley Young 1

Steven Gerrard 1

Mirko Vucinic 1

Jeremy Menez 1

Gabriel Agbonlahor 1

Paulo Cannavaro 1

Ibrahim Afellay 1

Edin Dzeko 1

Marouane Chamakh 1

Andriy Arshavin 1

Micheal Essien 1

Nani 1

Lucas Barrios 1

Sergio Ramos 1

Gerard Pique 1

Frank Lampard 1

Allesandro Del Piero 1

Momo Sissoko 1

Claudio Marchisio 1

Luiz Suarez 1

score just in people

juventus 1 vs dormund 0

krasic 43

juventus on the back foot for most of the game but great defending and taking there chance has won them another game.

Yeah fairplay for taking your chance. Thought I played quite well especially in the second half but Dortmund strikers are shit and can't do anything at all.

No lag either. Well Played.

score just in people

juventus 1 vs dormund 0

krasic 43

juventus on the back foot for most of the game but great defending and taking there chance has won them another game.

Yeah fairplay for taking your chance. Thought I played quite well especially in the second half but Dortmund strikers are shit and can't do anything at all.

No lag either. Well Played.

second half mate you were bugger , you played very good i thought you could have got an equalizer at any time i look forward to when we next play eachother

Juventus 2 - 4 Man City

After a two week lay-off due to international commitments started the game very slowly conceding to a header by Quag(mire)liarella after only four minutes. However it did not take long for Man City to begin to dominate the game with James Milner scoring a deserved equaliser after thirty minutes. Tevez later struck the post from just inside the penalty area before the stroke of half time. The game turned on a cynical foul by Kolo Toure when Krasic or Quag (can't remember which) was looking to escape their man. From the resulting freekick, Man City scored a beautiful team goal consisting of about 7-8 one touch passes before David Silva placed in the back of the net past the helpless Buffon. Two minutes later with Juve still reeling from the previous goal, Dzeko pops up with his first of the match to make it 3-1. Sorensen made the game a bit more interesting against the run of play in the 66th minute before Tevez finally finished off a Juve side who may feel hard done by in the 86th minute.

Hardest match of the league so far from my perspective, I keep conceding goals to crap headers.

Man City 2 - 0 Liverpool

Still the Man City break cobwebs cannot be shaken off, Man City have not played this poorly all season yet somehow escaped with a totally undeserved 2-0 victory. David Silva opened the scoring after five minutes with a beautiful left footed freekick from 25 yards out into the bottom right hand corner of Pepe Reina. From then on it was all Liverpool yet for all their possession, never really threatened the Man City goal. Man City had 5 shots during the match with 3 on target, Liverpool had 12% more possession but only managed the extra shot with 3 on target. Dzeko scored a flukey deflected goal after 70 minutes to wrap up a scrappy performance and lead Man City towards the top of the UKFF table. With still four more games to play this week, Man City need to step up their performances if they hope to challenge for the title this season.

(I really did not deserve that win, apart from the ace free-kick, I did nothing of any worth and kept hoofing the ball long to relieve the pressure on my back four.)

Archived