UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

TUFCfan whens best time for our match

Edit: just been invited to play Juventus so won't have time tonight as I'm out later, I'm free tomorrow evening.

yeah tomorrow ok about 7 pm any good

Yeah, that's fine.

Got back home a lot earlier than I thought I would though so if you want to play tonight that's fine as well. If Arsenal or Man Utd want to play tonight just post in here when you're on and I should be able to get on quickly.

yeah u on now

Just gone on now.

ok give me 10 mins

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A.C. Milan 1 - 0 Napoli

The first half saw some end to end action as both sides had several chances to open the scoring. Milan had a few headers go just wide whilst Napoli saw a long range Cavani effort pushed just past the post by the 'keeper and they also had a Cannavaro header stopped on the line by a combination of defender and post. In the second half Milan started to show their superiority. Napoli had a few decent chances though, including Lavezzi hitting the side netting after a Cavani effort was parried out to him and Hamsik broke through on goal but scuffed a weak effort straight at the 'keeper whilst under pressure from a Milan defender. Milan meanwhile had several chances to score including missing an open goal after the ball was cut back to an unmarked Milan attacker and Robinho later hit the post. Milan capitalised on their pressure when a cross in the area was headed in by Kevin-Prince Boateng who ran in between two ball-watching Napoli defenders. The connection was lost 5 minutes from the end but it was decided that the result would stand. Milan overall were worthy winners but at times Napoli did give them a run for their money.

A.C. Milan goal: Kevin-Prince Boateng (70')

A.C. Milan 1 - 0 Napoli

The first half saw some end to end action as both sides had several chances to open the scoring. Milan had a few headers go just wide whilst Napoli saw a long range Cavani effort pushed just past the post by the 'keeper and they also had a Cannavaro header stopped on the line by a combination of defender and post. In the second half Milan started to show their superiority. Napoli had a few decent chances though, including Lavezzi hitting the side netting after a Cavani effort was parried out to him and Hamsik broke through on goal but scuffed a weak effort straight at the 'keeper whilst under pressure from a Milan defender. Milan meanwhile had several chances to score including missing an open goal after the ball was cut back to an unmarked Milan attacker and Robinho later hit the post. Milan capitalised on their pressure when a cross in the area was headed in by Kevin-Prince Boateng who ran in between two ball-watching Napoli defenders. The connection was lost 5 minutes from the end but it was decided that the result would stand. Milan overall were worthy winners but at times Napoli did give them a run for their money.

A.C. Milan goal: Kevin-Prince Boateng (70')

yeah u played very well and i had abit of luck this week.

news just in..........

Juventus 1 vs everton 0

qualiarello

very close game as always

juventus 2 vs bayern munich 1

mello 36 gomez 12

quaglliero 74

closest game i have ever played credit to both players was a classic.

Bayern 1 - Milan 2

Gomez 85 Pato 27,42

Bayern slumped to a disappointing second defeat of the campaign against a very lively Milan side. The game started out even, but Milan using the long ball tactic on every given occasion using the pace of Pato and strength of Ibrahimovic to devasting effect, with Pato getting in twice and burying both of his chances with deadly precision. Bayern didnt know what hit them, and although they made a sub in the 47th minute, he didnt get on until the 68th as Milan kept the ball so well and brought out the party tricks. Bayern found a way back but probably too later when Gomez weaved his way between Nesta and Gattuso and slotted the ball into the bottom corner of the net, but it was not to be. Deserved win for Milan.

Juventus 2 - 1 Bayern

Melo 35 Gomez 12

Quagliarella 64

Bayern had a disappointing evening, largely dominating attacking play, and going a goal up through Gomez's 9th of the seaon with a firm header. Bayern missed numerous one on ones throughout the game, and Juve punished with Melo slotting home after 35 minutes, but the game should have been dead and buried by even that point. To Juve's credit they defended well and grabbed the winner with Quagliarella slotting in from just inside the box. Back to the drawing board for Bayern as tempers flared in their dressing room at full time.

this would be really cheeky but is there any chance the first 2 people who played against lyon would consider replaying the match against me as i didnt lose two matches it was snake , you dont have to if you dont want just makes it more even overall in the league as im 6 points off everyone else before i took over.

this would be really cheeky but is there any chance the first 2 people who played against lyon would consider replaying the match against me as i didnt lose two matches it was snake , you dont have to if you dont want just makes it more even overall in the league as im 6 points off everyone else before i took over.

if its ok everyone i'll replay our match from week 1

thank you so much mate really appreciate that if thats ok with .everyone else.

thank you so much mate really appreciate that if thats ok with .everyone else.

It's fine if they agree, which blackcountry has. Snake didn't actually play the games anyway, he lost them via the three week rule as they hadn't been played.

Archived