Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Paid Members

Congregating in the centre of the town you do a head count and find that someone hasn't made it back, a quick check shows you that it is seph.

Dead: seph - Universal Backup

Alive:

1. SMS: 3, 7

2. bristep123: 5, 6

3. Snake Plissken: 9, 10

4. spotlightmagnet1: 14, 4

5. swiftstrike: 1, 1

8. tom: 2, 13

9. unfitfinlay: 8, 12

10. Nexus: 8, 13

11. brownie: 4, 3

12. Kenny McBride: 4, 5

13. Ron Simmons: 4, 7

14. Carbomb MA: 7, 9

15. Lion Of The Midlands: 7, 13

16. Chris B: 7, 13

With 14 Alive it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline: 7pm Monday 28th March

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Hey, Brownie. How come you didn't show any suspicion of SMS or Snake?

FOS: Brownie

Actually, my first comment for this phase was to be about Snake changing his vote so rapidly and how could he justify each change in stance. So Snake, why go for Ron then immediately swap to ATG?

As for SMS, I detest his posting style and how he plays the game and I always think he's scummy. I realise i'm biased, so i'm seeing the land lie with him for now.

I also love how you just came out on the offensive against me. Decided with your buddies overnight that you must get rid of me today huh?

Actually, my first comment for this phase was to be about Snake changing his vote so rapidly and how could he justify each change in stance. So Snake, why go for Ron then immediately swap to ATG?

As for SMS, I detest his posting style and how he plays the game and I always think he's scummy. I realise i'm biased, so i'm seeing the land lie with him for now.

I also love how you just came out on the offensive against me. Decided with your buddies overnight that you must get rid of me today huh?

• Paid Members

Nope. I'm still prepared to vote for Swift at the moment for the same reasons as yesterday, but I was looking over the votes on Seph. As I did, that reminded me that the majority of your case on me (and Bristep) was our numbers in the voting. However, when a wagon actually took place, you didn't say a word about the next people who voted on those positions.

You're really surprised that I think that's scummy? That you pushed a case against me, then fail to do it when someone else does the same thing?

And again....

Nope. I'm still prepared to vote for Swift at the moment for the same reasons as yesterday, but I was looking over the votes on Seph. As I did, that reminded me that the majority of your case on me (and Bristep) was our numbers in the voting. However, when a wagon actually took place, you didn't say a word about the next people who voted on those positions.

You're really surprised that I think that's scummy? That you pushed a case against me, then fail to do it when someone else does the same thing?

• Paid Members

Some serious double posting here.

Considering that I was already gone from the thread when Snake voted, it's safe to say I wasn't going to bring it up in the last day phase. I'm biased towards SMS, so i'm just watching him for now.

The fact that you didn't mention this last day phase reeks of the fact that you've had it pointed out to you. I doubt it dues to neighbourizing. I bet it's because you're scum.

• Paid Members

EBWOP: To correct an untrue assertion you posted. The primary basis of my vote and case on Bristep is because he wanted a lynch 48 hours into the game. The suspicion on youis down to previous (don't deny it, we were scum in the rumble and I nailed you in WCW/nWo).

• Paid Members
Some serious double posting here.

Considering that I was already gone from the thread when Snake voted, it's safe to say I wasn't going to bring it up in the last day phase. I'm biased towards SMS, so i'm just watching him for now.

The fact that you didn't mention this last day phase reeks of the fact that you've had it pointed out to you. I doubt it dues to neighbourizing. I bet it's because you're scum.

You're REALLY not happy about having your inconsistencies pointed out, are you?

I only realised it was an issue when I looked back over who voted for ATG (which,obviously, is who I meant in the last post, not Seph). It was the first time I noticed that you'd failed to use the same criteria when it wasn't me. And you posted after Snake. You specified your vote was sticking.

• Paid Members

I neighbourized Snake as asked, he'll be able to verify that when he turns up. However, I'm not allowed to talk to him till the next night phase.

As for seph, I guess it's not a huge loss since he was just our backup. It could have been worse. However, it's interesting that there's only been one death even though there are two vigilante roles in play. I don't know if deaths are going to be staggered throughout the day, or if multiple people targetted seph, if someone was blocked (or targetted a bulletproof) or alternatively no one bothered to go for one or both of the roles. Interesting, whatever the case.

• Paid Members
EBWOP: To correct an untrue assertion you posted. The primary basis of my vote and case on Bristep is because he wanted a lynch 48 hours into the game. The suspicion on youis down to previous (don't deny it, we were scum in the rumble and I nailed you in WCW/nWo).

That's not really how you put it. You put that one as a joke.

Welcome Kenny.

As of right now, I suspect Bristep to be scum. Mainly because of his eagerness to have me lynched within 48 hours of the game starting. He's also fourth on the Lion wagon and i'm not sure Lion is scum. This is because....

I'm also suspicious of Chris B, this is because of the timing of his vote on me earlier (i've noticed that number 3 on a voting wagon is often scum. And often Chris :laugh: ). I don't think Chris and Lion are scum together - there is no reason to deliberately put yourself at the bottom of the role picking list, so if they are scum, it's one or the other. I'd wager it's Chris out of the two of them.

That's where I am with my suspicions that are more than a concern.

Also, when re-reading the thread, you'll have to read it as Teedy Kay is me (seeing as I replaced into his slot).

Add in my concerns about the way TDK played.

Vote: Brownie

• Paid Members
It was the first time I noticed that you'd failed to use the same criteria when it wasn't me. And you posted after Snake. You specified your vote was sticking.

Erm, he voted for Ron in that post.

• Paid Members
You're REALLY not happy about having your inconsistencies pointed out, are you?

Fairly weak retort. Posting this infers that I can't respond to your questions. If I don't, the game dies, you know that.

Look at what you've just quoted. I said 'is often scum' and let's be honest, you have 100% previous on this specific point.

I'm still wondering about the whole Lion/Swift/Chris B. saga, and I'm just not sure who is really the strongest candidate for scumdom. Right now I'm leaning towards Swift, on account of him putting alot of faith into numbers and putting a big spotlight on Lion and Chris B. It seems to me to be me going back to the drawing board so to speak but I don't know what else to think.

Archived