IWF Wrestling Kings Of Neon 3 - Saturday 5th March 2011

IWF

really enjoyed the show was cracking top to bottom. enjoyed Leon Kingdom VS Lewis the Dragon and the Main Event the most but every match was good on the card. Was looking forward to seeing a title match but the main event more then made up for that good to see fresh faces in the main event. Thinking i will defo be at the Longbenton show cuffed chaos is always fun.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ramm said it best, wow, last night was a fantastic show, IWF have been on form since the start of the year and im glad I hadn't missed this one, what a great way to set up for the Cuffed Chaos Show in a few weeks time I cannot wait :)

Plenty of matches to earn match of the night, even the triple threat newcomer match was very impressive, if I had to choose it would be between Leon Kingdom/Lewis Chambers and The Main Event but Main Event was non stop and had a main event feel to it; Big Kris has come along loads since last show and seems to be IWF's top guy as people seem to love him, it seems like there is a new generation of IWF wrestlers now and new stars pushing through as you can see in the Main event.

Cant wait for the next one, plus it looks great for the north east with a great NEWS show and now a great IWF show, looks like some good healthy competition which means better shows for us fans in the north east.

I wouldn't say Big Kris is IWF's top guy at all, he has the potential to be for sure but not there yet and can't think he would be for a while. I do like him and did get behind him in the main event but I think that was much more to do with his 3 partners than him. I wouldn't put him on the mic until he realises no-one can understand a word he says if he's screaming into the mic either.

• Paid Members

A very good show I thought. Some fun, entertaining matches.

Big Kris seems to be well liked, he is very loud on the mic which I guess is good for his character, but he needs to put his head back from it a bit as it does distort. I can understand him perfect, but then again I've been listening to Slayer for the past 15 years!

Loved the newcomer triple threat, it's bugging me but I am sure I recognised Marcus Starr from somewhere else. Someone put me out of my misery.

Redemption are playing the heel stable role brilliantly, flying visit from Flash on Saturday though. No Assassin either but the main event more than made up for it.

One question, not that it spoilt the show in any way at all, but what was the deal with asking the crowd to move before it began. No one did (wrestling fans are stubborn buggers!) but I just wondered what the theory was behind it.

But yes, a great show, see you guys once again in Longbenton.

Archived