IWF Wrestling Kings Of Neon 3 - Saturday 5th March 2011

IWF

GFX%20new.png

IWF WRESTLING Returns to Jarrow at the Neon Social Club for Kings Of Neon 3, after seeing the aftermath and all that entaled at the IWF Tournament Of Faith VII it will be exciting to find out what comes next in which has been a great start for IWF Wrestling.

Tickets

SINGLE -

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent card a bigger bonus is the fact that a majority of the card is all new matches; Big Kris vs Assassin, Leon Kingdom vs Lewis Chambers look great and we get to see a debut, has anyone seen Jack Flash before cause Im sure he was on a few WrestleGateshead shows last year, just curious of what to expect?

I shall be there though :)

Definitely a different card which has to be said is impressive for a company in it's 10+ years. If I can get to this one I will but I remember the hassle finding the club last time in a car, been told since that it's easier to find by getting off at Brokley Whins metro? I can guarantee my attendance at Longbenton though.

Decent card a bigger bonus is the fact that a majority of the card is all new matches; Big Kris vs Assassin, Leon Kingdom vs Lewis Chambers look great and we get to see a debut, has anyone seen Jack Flash before cause Im sure he was on a few WrestleGateshead shows last year, just curious of what to expect?

I shall be there though :)

I saw him at the WG shows also. Got his head literally kicked off my Mark Anthony/Mark Van Alpen if I call correctly.

Wonder if Redemption are gonna do an Evolution and hold all the titles...

I will be at my first actual IWF show - can't wait!

I reckon that Redemption will win each of their matches if they are being built as a dominant stable.

Agree that I can't see Kris picking the belt up yet but should be a good match nontheless.

Ryder and Christ will probably be match of the night couldn't pick a winner though.

If the miscommunication of Hot Wings is anything to read into then I'd go with Justice League winning that one.

Got to agree also with the squash theory, Jimmy Blade to win.

Don't understand Tim and Billy, obviously a throwaway match to fill the card and even more obviously that Tim will win.

I think this card again looks really strong, the best two back to back cards the iwf have done for a long time and I think ill be making it to jarrow.

On the matter of belts, seeing as iwf have become so unpredictabel lately I think there will be a title change at jarrow, maybe big kris taking the title and carrying for a few shows to then be taken by a member of redemption maybe? Tag titles would be a good change and one out of the blue as the factions getting stronger would be a nice twist, north east title looks unlikely but you never know lol.

What do u think? A title change good for the iwf

I think this card again looks really strong, the best two back to back cards the iwf have done for a long time and I think ill be making it to jarrow.

On the matter of belts, seeing as iwf have become so unpredictabel lately I think there will be a title change at jarrow, maybe big kris taking the title and carrying for a few shows to then be taken by a member of redemption maybe? Tag titles would be a good change and one out of the blue as the factions getting stronger would be a nice twist and stop it being the same old stable storyline that happens all the time with them winning everythingt, north east title looks unlikely but you never know lol.

On the matter of belts, seeing as iwf have become so unpredictabel lately I think there will be a title change at jarrow, maybe big kris taking the title and carrying for a few shows to then be taken by a member of redemption maybe? Tag titles would be a good change and one out of the blue as the factions getting stronger would be a nice twist and stop it being the same old stable storyline that happens all the time with them winning everythingt, north east title looks unlikely but you never know lol.

I dont see why Big Kris would win the belt like, there isn't much of a build up as to last year between Assassin and Jimmy Blade as that started in February when Assassin turned, then Jimmy Blade won the belt against Adam Christ and lead up until the Anniversary show in September. It made sense as there should be a big build up to a title change but thats how I see it although it may be good to see a title change randomly but I cant see it happening.

BTW as far as the show is concerned, I'm very much intrigued to see the new match-ups the IWF has to offer. Leon Kingdom-Lewis Chambers, Jack Flash-Jimmy Blade and Big Kris-Assassin all show IWF vets taking on relative new-comers. Really shows the quality the IWF have mixed with the quality they have coming through. The Facebook page also has Marcus Starr and El Villiente, don't know them either so even more fresh talent to look forward to!

Archived