TNA Against All Odds Discussion

diamond_dust

I love TNA but they're aren't half stupid sometimes, They've barely promoted this PPV at all, me and my mates could barely remember what it was called and then this afternoon we got a facebook post saying that Kazarian was defending the X-division title, this should have been mentioned ages and should have been a selling point for the event. No wonder their PPV's barely sell!

I love TNA but they're aren't half stupid sometimes, They've barely promoted this PPV at all, me and my mates could barely remember what it was called and then this afternoon we got a facebook post saying that Kazarian was defending the X-division title, this should have been mentioned ages and should have been a selling point for the event. No wonder their PPV's barely sell!

The X-Title match was put on since the Young Bucks/Gen Me were unable to get to the the Impact Zone due to travel issues

OMFG Matt hardys not fat anymore

he actually put in the best performance hes had for years.

great shape motivated good promo pre match

next world champ lol

that finish were botched and mr anderson looks shite losing it after a month. seriously what the point???

worst ppv of the year booking wise for me

OMFG Matt hardys not fat anymore

he actually put in the best performance hes had for years.

great shape motivated good promo pre match

next world champ lol

that finish were botched and mr anderson looks shite losing it after a month. seriously what the point???

worst ppv of the year booking wise for me

totally agree, I mean if you have two matches with family involved would you put them back to back?

the botched finsh was awfull, the planned finish would have let Anderson lose with some credability but it looked rubbish.

Archived