TNA Against All Odds Discussion

diamond_dust

Fair play, TNA PPV's are shit. Absolutely nothing interesting happens in the slightest. In this case, the best match was probably Beer Money & Steiner vs. Immortal, and that was only decent really.

Are we actually about to see another Hernandez/Matt Morgan feud? Wasn't the last one enough?

I'm failing to understand the mindset of putting the World Title back on Jeff Hardy as well. I know he's a pretty big draw, but with his current legal troubles it's just baffling. Besides, is he really any more of a draw than Mr. Anderson?

Another note, it's good to see Matt Hardy finally losing some of that weight he's been promising. Either he was sucking it in, or he's lost about 80% of his gut.

Enjoyed this pay per view. Seems like TNA might take the Team 3D feud all the way to Lockdown for the blow off match, as will Kurt vs Jarrett by the looks of things. Agreed about the two family feuds being back to back, I think it temporarily killed quite a hot crowd but the main event was quality and was certainly unpredictable, I was not expecting Jeff to leave with the belt. In my opinion I didn't think the event really shook much up but it did certainly further feuds and allow a lot of guys to go out there and look good. Rob Terry, Gunner & Murphy vs Beer Money and Steiner was good fun and the crowd were loving it. Beer Money are highly appreciated and the younger, less experienced guys got a chance to go out there and have a decent match.

Archived