Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

No idea... but for one, it's not that early in the day, we're halfway through it already and pretty much nothing has happened as only the same handful of players have truly been active. We need to get some activity in here sharpish or we run the risk of the game dying out with a whimper rather than a bang.

• Paid Members
No idea... but for one, it's not that early in the day, we're halfway through it already and pretty much nothing has happened as only the same handful of players have truly been active. We need to get some activity in here sharpish or we run the risk of the game dying out with a whimper rather than a bang.

Awful pun.

Mike is correct though - we're half way through and so far Family Guy, Chris and Ron have a vote each and that's it. No real information has been passed except that the SK role looks increasingly unlikely.

Sorry guys, completely forgot about this game and didn't see it back till now. Looks like I've got a bit of catching up to do which I'll read up on now, I'll post more tomorrow when I'm up to speed :)

• Paid Members

Well there doesn't seem to be much movement with people still having a vote on Ron and then mike pointing out near enough the same thing I pointed to on Ron. The Ron discussion is so moot at the moment as r

The only people who could now if he is a serial killer is the scum and even that is only if they did not kill tripleA. So then the discussion should turn now onto something revelant and that means the other suspects Chris B, brownie and FG it is obvious who I think we should lynch as I put a case on Chris B on the others I'm not so sure I have a town read on FG from early play and yet I don't like him on the Ron lynch now when this makes no sense as a lynch now and as for brownie I never have a good read on him either way.

If fact the only interesting thing that has happened in the last 2 days is carbomb trusting nearly everyone who either didn't vote for nexus or were among the last to vote that lynch.

Hey sorry for the lack of posts been busy past few days and haven't had chance to post. Sees that the game has truly ground to a halt at the moment, I'm still not convinced by Mikes claim, and think there is a strong possibility he may be scum but I have no real evidence for this past a hunch and its past the point where we could throw town under a bus to prove a point (i.e. lynching ron to find out if his pgo claim is true as an indication mike is lying)g

In answer to Ron's question of who else I'm suspicious of, I find Mike's bomb claim hard to swallow, because I don't know how you'd balance the game out by having that role in there, and it seems like an odd one for any Mod to put in. Of course the argument against claiming a bomb role is full of WIFOM, which I suppose makes it a good one to make if you're scum, however that's a point again that is WIFOM, so it's a hard argument to hold down.

Apart from playing his normal brash style of play, Mike hasn't really done anything overly suspicious in the last phase, apart from his hot/cold relationship with Ron.

I still think swift is chasing up some odd leads, and his case on bristep was not only wrong, but way off the mark anyway.

There's nothing else right now that really jumps out at me.

• Paid Members

We're 3 days from deadline, and no closer to working out any kind of lynch. Based on pretty much anything. One thing I'm positive on is that we all have our top 3 suspects. So I propose we all announce our top 3 suspects, in number order (1 being most suspect, 3 being the least), it might at least give us a consensus on who to lynch.

That being said:

1 - brownie

2 - swift

3 - FGPMSL

• Paid Members

1 - Swift: makes me nervous at the moment. He is usually so rock solid in his cases and at least posts with conviction, which I think is missing at the moment.

2 - Mike: I still doubt his roleclaim and I didn't like his actions toward Corey and now he's targetting me (and I know i'm pro WWE). If he is scum, it was really gutsy to bus Nexus (I am mindful of the fact that he did do a lot of the work on Nexus)

3 - Burchill's Buddy: He hasn't posted many independant thoughts, simply agreements with other posters. Seems happy to go with the majority (which is something other players have been criticised for). One to bear in mind.

• Paid Members

So what have we here looks like we are getting stitch up by poor case and gut feeling, the point that I have been quite is null as if we look at the last game I was able to keep up with the top posters as scum. No I have been quite as this is a busy time of the year, which is why I did not intially sign up with the game despite the sign ups running through most of the course of the last game, I only signed up as replacement after the first replacement had already been made as I expected that things would slow down for me, which they did a bit but I have used that time to catch up the game and review the previous play as I was not keeping up before that unlike my 2 previous replacements, the first being mafia 2 which I offered replacement the day after sign ups closed and was reading the game constantly and the second for open mafia which I was reading while playing the pirate game.

So then it comes to cases I have posted two solid casesm, okay one was wrong but I still believe that Chris B is scum and have laid out the case there I have put a lot of time into that case and I feel it's solid if people disagree then why? The case is based on a lot more than any case on myself, given one has not been made.

• Paid Members

Okay, at least for now, I'm taking out Mike and Ron. The way the two of them have acted in the game still has my alarm bells going off, but Mike's defence was strong. So, take those three out, and:

1 - Family Guy PMSL - Bristep's case on him, looking back, was pretty strong. Also, I still think it would be useful with regards to Mike and Ron. After all, if it turns out that Family Guy is scum, that'll be good for both of them, since they've pushed him seperately.

2 - Dan Williams - I still haven't forgotten his early play. He's been somewhat lurky-mc-lurksy since then.

3 - Swiftstrike - Yeah, there's an element of OMGUS here, but I've always been wary of going after people who go after me. His cases on Bristep, Lawz and myself have been bizarre, and I think he's trying too hard to get the MVP crown. He's pushing me on playing style, and that's really the pot calling the kettle inconsistent.

Okay, at least for now, I'm taking out Mike and Ron. The way the two of them have acted in the game still has my alarm bells going off, but Mike's defence was strong. So, take those three out, and:

1 - Family Guy PMSL - Bristep's case on him, looking back, was pretty strong. Also, I still think it would be useful with regards to Mike and Ron. After all, if it turns out that Family Guy is scum, that'll be good for both of them, since they've pushed him seperately.

2 - Dan Williams - I still haven't forgotten his early play. He's been somewhat lurky-mc-lurksy since then.

3 - Swiftstrike - Yeah, there's an element of OMGUS here, but I've always been wary of going after people who go after me. His cases on Bristep, Lawz and myself have been bizarre, and I think he's trying too hard to get the MVP crown. He's pushing me on playing style, and that's really the pot calling the kettle inconsistent.

How so?

How so?

Sorry, I'll expand on that, how was bristep's case 'pretty strong'?

Archived