4FW: Huge Open Day Announced

4FWpromoter

4 Front Wrestling are proud to announce a huge day of Professional Wrestling Training along with try outs for all Professionals that are looking to get a foot in the door at 4FW.

The date has been announced and it will be held on Saturday 6th August 2011 at the 4FW Training Centre in Swindon, more details below.

4FW pride themselves on professionalism and believe we are producing the finest talent in Europe today, the 4FW stars look like professional athletes, train like professional athletes and invest good time and money in themselves like professional wrestlers should.

4FW are in the middle of signing a huge deal that will see us travelling the UK fulltime and we are looking for more Stars to join our already great roster.

4FW Management - David Sharp and James Dunn

We are a professional company that continues progressing at a rapid rate, 4FW is a company that owns all its assetts and continues to invest in the product, this is not us gloating it is something that shows how much we believe in our product, thousands and thousands of pounds have been invested into 4FW and we are now finally at a stage where we are ready to push the company to that next level, alot of companies have promised the World and failed to deliver, 4FW on the other hand have been building slowly towards the future.

4FW are not really known as a big company in the UK right now which is fine, we are planning long term, it is my belief that in 5 years time we will be one of the biggest companies not only in England but in Europe, our annual turnover is second to very few in the UK already.

This is why we feel talent around the UK should jump at the chance to attend this, if you want to be apart of something that continues to grow even in these hard times then this Training day and tryout day is for you.

We receive hundreds of emails from professionals asking for work, that's fantastic but we are looking for talent that are looking to go that extra mile, we are not looking for your new fancy music video you've just created, by attending this we can see if you are exactly what we are looking for.

Our homegrown talent are receiving huge opportunities, in 2010 2 of our stars received WWE tryouts and hoping for the same this month, 2 Stars headed out to Japan to progress there careers plus a trip to Mexico been arranged upon there return, another star is headed Stateside for a tour, another receiving an opportunity for a well known Japanese promotion in May, with another 2 more stars heading to Japan later in the year, this really is the time to get your foot in the door at 4FW.

Stars that have come through the 4FW Training Centre and talent that have continued there training with us include:

TheSaintcopy.jpg

EddieReyescopy.jpg

JackDynamocopy.jpg

JDKnightcopy.jpg

MattLomaxxcopy.jpg

BehnamAlicopy.jpg

JasonLarussocopy.jpg

DanSplashcopy.jpg

Lycancopy.jpg

OwenPhoenixcopy.jpg

SoSaiKingcopy.jpg

VanWickedcopy.jpg

BenjaminJacksoncopy.jpg

4FW are not looking for your money as I am fully aware alot of these have gone down in the past, for X amount of money all we want is for talent that want to work for us to head on down and show us what you've got and show you have the same drive and commitment as us in moving British Wrestling forward.

Date: Saturday 6th August

Venue: 4FW Training Centre, Unit 77 BSS House, Cheney Manor Industrial Estate, Cheney Manor, Swindon, SN2 2PJ.

Times: 12:00pm - 5:30pm

We are looking to get some big names down to help out with the training, more news to follow.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say that 4FW do seem to be going places and are like has been said before producing guys who have great physiques as well as skills, very much like Mark Sloan used to at the old FWA academy...

That being said in that picture is Eddie Reyes turning into Jules Lambrini's long lost relative.... How camp does he look in that photo!! lol

I personally think this place looks the bollocks. If those are the guys you have put through the academy, I'm impressed - they all actually look like wrestlers.

I've not been to one of your shows yet, so I'll reserve my judgement on how good they are wrestling-wise until I see them, but I'm sold on your company based on look alone. I think I've only ever seen The Saint before, and I DO NOT remember him looking like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
4FW Stars Owen Phoenix and 'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali are set to debut for Big Japan in April the date i've been sent is 27th i'm double checking but more bookings are forthcoming, hearing phenomenal reports about both competitors.

I think it might be April 28th - BJW run Korakuen Hall in Tokyo on that date.

Owen Phoenix & Benham Ali (who I've seen referred to as Venom Ant in results - either a quirk of translation or a slight name change to an easier pronounced name for the Japanese) have been working in Kaientai DOJO of late. They've often teamed with fellow gaijin (and former ROH guy from back in the day) Quiet Storm, who's been working in K-DOJO for years now.

FWIW, I've known Dave Sharp for a few years now, and his commitment to giving people an opportunity is beyond question, as is the quality of trainees he and the rest of the 4FW staff turns out. Definitely amongst the top tier of training establishments in the country.

• Paid Members
Benham Ali (who I've seen referred to as Venom Ant in results - either a quirk of translation or a slight name change to an easier pronounced name for the Japanese)

I misread what you typed $tew. I pictured -

venonat.jpg

FWIW, I've known Dave Sharp for a few years now, and his commitment to giving people an opportunity is beyond question, as is the quality of trainees he and the rest of the 4FW staff turns out. Definitely amongst the top tier of training establishments in the country.

I can only agree with this. Especially the bit about trainee quality, but then I'm biased.

Archived