4FW: Huge Open Day Announced

4FWpromoter

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go. For anyone wanting Japanese wrestling results www.purolove.com is arguably the best website of it's kind online.

SMASH 17 - 3 May

1. AKIRA, Taishi Takizawa & Yuji Kito o. Quiet Storm, Brady Roberts & Behnam Ali (9:12)

K-Dojo 30 April

2. Chiba Six Man Tag Team Title 1 Day First Champion Decision Tournament - Semi Final: Taishi Takizawa, Marines Mask II & Kaji Tomato o. KAZMA, Owen Phoenix & Behnam Ali (6:08) when Takizawa pinned Ali with a Tiger Driver

K-Dojo 1 May

2. Yuki Sato pinned Behnam Ali (10:08) with a German Suplex Hold.

Owen Phoenix and Behnam Ali have been invited out for a second tour of Japan, this is fantastic news for the pair, they return 31st May and head back out 1st September they have left a great impression of there abilities, respect and professionalism they have also left a great impression of 4FW, we will be announcing K-Dojo stars set to appear for 4FW in the not to distant future.

Owen Phoenix and Behnam Ali have been invited out for a second tour of Japan, this is fantastic news for the pair, they return 31st May and head back out 1st September they have left a great impression of there abilities, respect and professionalism they have also left a great impression of 4FW, we will be announcing K-Dojo stars set to appear for 4FW in the not to distant future.

That is fantastic news. It is great that they left a great impression for themselves, and that they earned a second opportunity to tour in september. It also helps F4W's impression, both in Japan and in the UK. It will probably help the guys that the tour starts in September as friends over in Japan have pointed out that the humidity in the summer months can be quite unpleasant.

What is great about this is that, from what I think I have read, Behnam and Owen are still quite young and the chance of getting in a lot of shows in a fairly short space of time, especially in a different environment, will really help them to evolve and improve.

That is fantastic news. It is great that they left a great impression for themselves, and that they earned a second opportunity to tour in september. It also helps F4W's impression, both in Japan and in the UK. It will probably help the guys that the tour starts in September as friends over in Japan have pointed out that the humidity in the summer months can be quite unpleasant.

What is great about this is that, from what I think I have read, Behnam and Owen are still quite young and the chance of getting in a lot of shows in a fairly short space of time, especially in a different environment, will really help them to evolve and improve.

Absolutely, Behnam Ali has just turned 18 years old and Owen Phoenix turned 17 in January, they have worked alot of shows with loads of top talent and when they are not working shows they are training so the amount of ring time they have received is so beneficial to them because it would have taken ages to receive that amount of ring time here in the UK.

I had arranged for the pair to go to Mexico to train at a famous school out there but they want to make it in Japan so when the news came in that they were getting invited back they were ecstatic and the trip to Mexico has been put on hold for now.

I can only imagine how good these 2 are going to be at 21, the only bad news is I will rarely get to have them on my events but looking at the bigger picture it will help improve my product in the long run.

4FW are about to go on a huge advertising campaign all around Wiltshire and surrounding areas, If anyone is interested in training with us and pick up one of these flyers then your first session will be free, if you bring the flyer with you to the training centre.

2011 Training Poster:

TrainingPoster2011copy.jpg

Owen Phoenix and Behnam Ali appeared for Big Japan on Friday I believe if anyone has results that they could post that would be great...

The news for Owen Phoenix and Benham Ali is great news. The fact they have been asked to return for a second tour is great news for both them and 4FW. It shows your training school is credible and has great links.

Dave Taylor Seminar is next Thursday, there are no more spaces for the seminar, more seminars will be held at the 4FW Academy throughout 2011, all news will be postyed in this thread.

This Saturday will be 'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali and Owen Phoenix last match in Japan untill there return in September, I will post results as soon as I receive them.

Mikey-Whiplash-Seminar.gif

4FW is proud to announce our next seminar set to take place on Sunday 26th June, this will be a full day of training with one of the best technical wrestlers in the United Kingdom today, Mikey Whiplash joins a list of only a handful of UK stars to hold a seminar at the 4FW Academy with the most notable been Dave Mastiff, Spud, Luke 'Dragon' Phoenix and Alex Shane.

Do not miss your chance to train with Mikey Whiplash on Sunday 26th June.

Archived