Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOR A SPECIAL LOOK AT THIS CONTEST INCLUDING EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE FROM THE PAIRS DRAGONGATE CLASH CLICK THE VIDEO BELOW

all%20stars%20leaders.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: http://www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

With just one week to go before IPW:UK present Make or Break 2010 we can announce that brand new Undisputed British Tag Team Champions, Mikey Whiplash & Robbie Dynamite will put their gold on the line in what promises to be an emotionally charged re-match against former champions Zack Sabre Jnr. & Marty Scurll: The Leaders of The New School.

Many people thought the combination of Sabre & Scurll were unbeatable having gone on a historic run as the longest reigning tag team champions and putting on show stealing performances against a diversity of teams in the single most competitive tag team division in the whole of Europe today. However Whiplash and Dynamite removed those thoughts from peoples mind as they went out there, backed up their talk and did the unthinkable, capturing the British Tag Team Championships in the process.

Perhaps The Leaders took the challenge lightly? Perhaps The All Stars caught them on a rare off day? Or perhaps the All Stars were just the better team on that night? Whatever reasoning you can come up with next Sunday, October 10th marks their opportunity for redemption.

For Whiplash & Dynamite October 10th will be about solidifying the claim that they have been saying since day one and now their gold proves and that

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Mark, when is/was the deadline that was on the flyers? I'm at Uni now so I don't have them with me, just thought it would be quicker to ask you on here than to ask my parents to find them back home. :)

We'll honour it, don't worry about a deadline.

ive just noticed "2011 : You Asked For IIIt" in your sig , mark.

I can guess what this is, and i hope to god its what i think it is! :thumbsup: Let us know when this announcement is coming!

It's definately not what you think it is. But what you think it is could be something to do with what it is. Is it what you were thinking?

Archived