Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

Don't know where the 7.30 start time has come from (unless you're using perhaps Old Dann Read Show logic in which case - it's been YEARS SINCE THAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!1111) but everywhere it's listed is as being 6.30 doors, 7pm start (including on the website, Observer site and in this very thread!). I don't want people to miss the start of the show but at the same time I don't want to start late. If people want could tweet and get the word out some more that would be grand.In other news, damn are these shows going to be awesome!!!This is the first time a Joshi promotion has ever come to the UK, only when working for WWE have joshi previously been to the UK previously so when it comes to rare opportunities - this tops the pile. In addition to that fact this isn't just any Joshi promotion this is THE Joshi promotion in ICE Ribbon including arguably the greatest female wrestler in the world Emi Sakura alongside Tsukasa Fujimoto, Hikaru Shida and the reigning ICEx60 Champion Hikari Minami.Additionally there's been a change to the Southside match, it's now Tsukasa Fujimoto & Hikaru Shida v Emi Sakura & Hikari Minami!4 shows at bargain prices - miss these at your peril!!

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Additionally there's been a change to the Southside match, it's now Tsukasa Fujimoto & Hikaru Shida v Emi Sakura & Hikari Minami!

Good change there. Should be an exciting matchup. Really looking forward to all the shows this weekend, hope all runs well :)

The start of the show was a bit confusing with the Jenny title defence, and then Shanna being heel at the start and coming across as face in the tag match against Sakura/Minami, until the end.Second half of the show was much better than the first in my opinion and April V Jenny was a superb match. Looking forward to tomorrow!Nice to see Shanna challenge Minami for the ICEX60 belt though :)

The start of the show was a bit confusing with the Jenny title defence, and then Shanna being heel at the start and coming across as face in the tag match against Sakura/Minami, until the end.Second half of the show was much better than the first in my opinion and April V Jenny was a superb match. Looking forward to tomorrow!Nice to see Shanna challenge Minami for the ICEX60 belt though :)

I agree with the above comments. Nice to see some potentials coming in. Viper could fill the space left by Destiny. Love showed personality. I'd like to see both again.April Vs Jenny seemed to lose the audience in parts, maybe because it was so mat based, but when they moved outside and around the ring the crowd got back into and by the end everyone was behind April.Looking forward to show 2 and 3.

Archived