Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It went fine until the day after Invasion... then it went to shit. I think the conspiracy theory part of my head is firing on all cylinders after watching all those 9/11 shows yesterday.

I thought it went fine until of the 5 men on Team WCW/ECW 3 were already in WWF beforehand!

So, who is Alpha going to brutally murder?

Had Chii have been coming over I would have been pushing for that but alas lol

Majority of the matches have yet to be decided seeing as we've only just found out who is coming over, this is why I'm taking such an interest in the suggestions being made!

Had Chii have been coming over I would have been pushing for that but alas lol

Majority of the matches have yet to be decided seeing as we've only just found out who is coming over, this is why I'm taking such an interest in the suggestions being made!

Were more than 4 Ice Ribbon girls planned to come over?

I'm not overly familiar with the EVE roster at the moment but as far as the IR girls are concerned we're definitely getting the four I'd have liked to have seen, especially Shida and Minami.

- this is probably the best introduction to the Professionals of Pro-Wrestling:EVE.

Were more than 4 Ice Ribbon girls planned to come over?

Is the top 4 from the top Joshi promotion not enough?! Do you want us to no longer be able to afford to promote shows? ;-) We announced 4 right at the very beginning, I'm sure Freaky can link you to the ringbelles interview. Don't forget in addition to the 4 Japanese wrestlers who are coming over you also have Shanna from Portugal, Alpha Female from Germany, Blue Nikita from Greece, a shed load from Scotland and the best from all over England not to mention Super Janey B who's not even from this planet! This is NO 'local' wrestling show with 4 cars driving and 4 people to a car making up your show! If 4 isn't enough for you you could always go to one of the other European based wrestling promotions that bring over Joshi wrestlers....... :-p

Just realised this is a first as well - as far as I an aware, no Joshi talent has ever graced our shores!

Sumie Sakai, Mariko Yoshida, Misaki Ohata, RAY, Tomoka Nakagawa and Hiroyo Matsumoto have wrestled in France, but thats the closest I think.

This is indeed the first time ANY Joshi professional wrestlers have been brought over to the UK and in fact it's the first time any Joshi Puroresu company / stars have been brought over to Europe solely for professional wrestling events. The France excursion you speak of were as part of the Japan Expo and not as part of a solely intended professional wrestling event.

not to mention Super Janey B who's not even from this planet!

How could I forget Super Janey B!? :blush:

Hmm....I'd change my afternoon to her v Sakura then.

So, that would leave Shida without an opponent......

Her v Lisa Fury would be all kinds of good I think but I know Fury's not been announced.

How about.....Shida v Carmel or Sara. I reckon they'd match up well. Maybe a tag - but then I've done that for night one.....darn........

Oh, who'd be a booker!

- this is probably the best introduction to the Professionals of Pro-Wrestling:EVE.

Is the top 4 from the top Joshi promotion not enough?! Do you want us to no longer be able to afford to promote shows? ;-) We announced 4 right at the very beginning, I'm sure Freaky can link you to the ringbelles interview. Don't forget in addition to the 4 Japanese wrestlers who are coming over you also have Shanna from Portugal, Alpha Female from Germany, Blue Nikita from Greece, a shed load from Scotland and the best from all over England not to mention Super Janey B who's not even from this planet! This is NO 'local' wrestling show with 4 cars driving and 4 people to a car making up your show! If 4 isn't enough for you you could always go to one of the other European based wrestling promotions that bring over Joshi wrestlers....... :-p

I only asked because I assumed it would be promotion vs promotion and be equal numbers. 4 is enough. I obviously did not see the article where only 4 names would be announced.

Think your reply was a bit ott as you know I support womens wrestling and EVE.

I only asked because I assumed it would be promotion vs promotion and be equal numbers. 4 is enough. I obviously did not see the article where only 4 names would be announced.

Think your reply was a bit ott as you know I support womens wrestling and EVE.

Was more in response to your facebook quote of

"Only 4 Ice Ribbon girls are coming over? Thought there'd be 6 at least. :("

But nevertheless :-)

The chances are this is going to be our only trip to the midlands or even further north than Sudbury where we usually hold shows so unless you like travelling then this is the midlands / northern fans only chance of catching some Pro-Wrestling:EVE / Ice Ribbon action LIVE so if you're looking for reasons to swing you to 'going' as it's near by, don't go making the mistake of thinking 'they'll be back'.

• Paid Members
The chances are this is going to be our only trip to the midlands or even further north than Sudbury where we usually hold shows so unless you like travelling then this is the midlands / northern fans only chance of catching some Pro-Wrestling:EVE / Ice Ribbon action LIVE so if you're looking for reasons to swing you to 'going' as it's near by, don't go making the mistake of thinking 'they'll be back'.

Unless you sell out all 3 shows , have 100's of emails begging you to come back ;)

Only joking guys , this is going to be an amazing chance to see the best women's shows that can be seen in the UK !

Archived