Championship manager 2010

spurs 4 life

HERE

Order it before midnight tonight (10/09/09) and you can pay what you want for it as long as you accept the 2.50 transaction fee.

Its 29 quid after today..

Be warned, it is a beast on PC spec:

Intel CPU - Core 2 Duo T7800 2.6GHz

AMD CPU - Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-56

Nvidia Graphics Card - Quadro FX 4600

ATI & Intel Graphics Card - Radeon 9800 Pro

RAM - 1 Gbs

Hard Disk Space - 5 Gbs

Direct X - 9

I tried to run one league with 512 MB RAM and P3 and it was unplayable. The game utself looks OK though.

I got it for 251 pennies :D fantastic. I must give a thumbs up to the creators for doing this daring move. It's definately gonna accumulate alot of income for people that would've just waited for a cracker version to come out!

Running it on my 2gb ram laptop has been fine so far :)

I've done a season with the mighty carlisle :D

As well as trying and failing miserably to get Newcastle back into the premier league.

• 1 year later...
Has anyone got the latest version of this? If so where did you download it and is it worth getting?

I reccomend you get Football Manager instead, far far superior to anything else in the same genre.

Lets be honest FM doesn't need to change thats why CM died to the point they seem to haven given up on PC games now. The only obvious thing I can think of for FM is a full 3D match engine similar to the Fifa Manager once & I believe that will come in the next 3-5 years.

The CM name had a good run but lets not forget FM is the original CM and anything else is just blasphemy.

Archived