Best British Promotion of 2007

tiger_rick

Best British Promotion of 2007  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Future-Shock Wrestling... even though I'm sort of a trainee there. Not biased though. The shows that I was briefly on, I heard great things about, and the rest that I attended were all really good. It also makes great use of it's trainees, focusing on them as opposed to the big British names. Lots of great characters and, of course, nothing beats the Stockport Raffle. Clap, if you will.I always saw 1PW as a bit of a clusterfuck of a promotion and the many dance offs were a bit offputting.The All-Star shows that I've been to have all been really repetitive and it seemed that it was only entertaining to the children who the show was aimed at. Having said that, I had a good time there 'cause the announcer that seemed as though he'd been brought in from the street was really quite amusing.I've only seen a bit of GPW, which was good, but not quite as good as Future-Shock.IPW: UK is quite good and I've enjoyed what I've seen on TWC. It seems quite professional, but lacks a certain something.LDN is terrible and remained constantly boring in my opinion. Same with RQW, although it does have a lot of fancy technological stuff going on for it.PBW, SAS, TXW; haven't seen any of their stuff to be honest.

This was hard for me, i love all these promotions, i have been and seen all these promotions either live or on tv and i love all of them, but i had to go for 1PW, 1PW will always be in my heart forever and as my signature says WHEN 1PW DIES, I DIE WITH THEM, BUT THEY WILL NOT DIE!!!!

• Paid Members

1PW will always be in my heart forever and as my signature says WHEN 1PW DIES, I DIE WITH THEM, BUT THEY WILL NOT DIE!!!!

Well, that's pretty gay.I voted LDN, for the clear fact that they grew & accomplished more in 2007 than any other promotion in the UK. 'You can't argue with the facts'.