AWW - 'Breaking Point' - Sun 3rd Feb - Wolves Civic Halls

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great match!

What time do the shows usually finish? As it's Sunday and last trains home for people are normally pretty early compared to other days.

You should be fine getting the train, depending on where your coming from. I come from Birmingham which isn't too far & the last train is around 11:10 on Sundays. AWW shows are usually bang on time.

I attended the show where Dave Mastiff interrupted a students match, got on the mic and said something like:

"That's enough of these shit wrestlers having shit matches. Lets have El Ligero come out here and lets have some good wrestlers have a good match."

I traveled from London and managed to get back the same night. Not something I was able to do with Fight Club Pro.

Speaking of which, what is the relationship like between these two companies? You guys run shows 10 minutes down the road from one another and yet draw very different crowds with a very different vibe.

If you ran shows on the same weekend you could totally share the overseas talents.

Coming off a loss to 'New Sensation' Saul Adams at 'Black Sunday'. T-Bone goes back into singles action looking for a win to help propel him towards an AWW British Title shot.

Standing in his way at 'Breaking Point', is a man who has been around the UK scene for over a decade, and is looking to make an impact on his AWW debut - we bring you Robbie Dynamite!

375189_454939097889023_499323774_n.jpg

After witnessing Erin Angel vs Amazon in September, AWW fans have been bombarding our inboxes asking when are we getting the ladies back?

Well wait no more, at 'Breaking Point' on Sunday Febuary 3rd we have one of the top UK ladies in the house.

Fresh off matches against Angelina Love and Mickie James, and currently on her first tour of Japan - welcome Kay Lee Ray!

Her opponent will be revealed shortly!

564982_456978961018370_898393496_n.jpg

Archived