Best Wrestler of 2006

tiger_rick

The Best Wrestler of 2006?  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Finlay for me - the guy had quality matches up-and-down the roster against everyone he's worked with, has made his opponents look better than they are, helped Lashley get over, was involved in probably half of WWE's best matches this year, and plays his role very well in general.

Danielson got my vote. With the exception of the CZW fued ROH lost it's sparkle for me this year despite all their new fans and plaudits. Old habits die hard and I still picked up their DVDs but increasingly I found myself only caring about the Danielson title defence and it got to the stage where I wasn't bothered about anything on the card bar the Danielson match. I really think he carried the promotion. It doesn't hurt that he is exactly the kind of wrestler I enjoy to watch and I can't remember a single match of his where I lost interest last year.

• Paid Members

I went with KENTA. No fewer than four of my top ten matches of this year featured him (including three of my top four) and he had a whole bunch of other matches that were all sorts of great. Honorable mentions to Danielson and Marufuji.