Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Why on Earth do women feel the need to goto the toilet in pairs. I dont just mean in the pub, i mean clubs, offices, basically every fucking where. Always puzzled me that has.

If you'd ever seen a vagina, Waller, you would know that there is a small pulley device which needs to be operated to keep it open to release fluids and small items that are stored in there.

Why on Earth do women feel the need to goto the toilet in pairs. I dont just mean in the pub, i mean clubs, offices, basically every fucking where. Always puzzled me that has.

So they can gossip about guys without us hearing. Also, when it comes to pubs and clubs, it's apparently for protection from other girls who might attack them in the loos.

I was at a house party for New Year's Eve, during which the two charming* young ladies ended up i the bathroom together for about 10 minutes.

Their lesbian attention-seeking antics later led me to suggest that perhaps they were, in fact, little slags.

*Thick, slutty, under-drinking-age

• Paid Members

Did the IRA kidnap, and execute, Roy Castle's brother? I'm getting blank looks here.

We were watching "Carry On Up The Khyber" at the time.

Wiki isn't mentioning it, I must be wrong. Sorry about that.

Archived