Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

• Paid Members

I'm sure it was reported when all the talent were signing ROH contracts that Cabana chose to not sign along with The Kings of Wrestling.

Holding out for something with wwe?I know claudio has been signed with Hero aparently still filling out his paper work, and Cabana did do some dark matches a while back didnt he?

• Paid Members

As someone (possibly Powerslam) said a while ago, I can't see what Cabana brings to the table now that he didn't have when they fired him in 09.

• Paid Members

As someone (possibly Powerslam) said a while ago, I can't see what Cabana brings to the table now that he didn't have when they fired him in 09.

I think if they did play him up a bit more when he came back, rather than straight back to ROH mid card, he may of been able to do something. That and his comedy stuff is getting very old now.

I've been mulling over the idea of a Generico heel turn recently, on the basis that after his disgracefully short run with the TV belt, there doesn't seem a lot else for him to do in ROH as a babyface. He's a talented enough guy, I'm sure he could make it work.

As I've said before, I'm sure we're moving onto a Generico/Steen vs. Corino/Jacobs fued, which would probably see Generico help Steen, most likely at Final Battle, get one over on Corino and Jacobs and I suspect we'll then see that being the main fued of 2012.

I can't see El Generico teaming with Kevin Steen after their huge blood feud in 2010.The more likely scenario would be Colt Cabana turning heel. He has far more reason to team with Kevin Steen. The fans have somewhat turned on him, they see El Generico as the fun babyface of the company now and ROH didn't offer him a contract so he has valid reasons to see things from Steen's point of view and align with him.The storyline right now is Corino trying to get Generico to forgive him, i think he'll succeed after Cabana betray's Generico, probably at Final Battle this year.I think the end of this storyline will be a Fight Without Honor late 2012. Generico, Corino and Jacobs vs. Steen, Cabana and a third man to be revealed next year.

Seems that Caprice Coleman, Cedric Alexander and The Young Bucks have signed with ROH as they are now on the roster page. That gives us a 7 team tag team division, Not to mention that the Wolves keep teaming and Strong/Elgin. Wouldn't mind Raymond and Able being added as they have both just returned to AAW, Loved there stuff before they got injured.Also seems that TJ Perkins is now a full time member which is awesome! Homicide is still on the roster page although he can't appear on TV due to his contract with UWF (So i understand), Maybe ROH are waiting for that to expire? With Kevin Steen coming back the roster is looking very good too me.With the whole El Generico situation and his short TV Title run, I can't help but think they have something big planned for him that doesn't need the title. A Generico heel turn could be in the works for sure! Still gotta love ROH for the way they can create storylines, Some of the bigger companies need to take note.@JPC. Maybe someone from Jacobs past? Seeing as you have Steen/Generico and Corino/Cabana

Edited by Only_The_Strong_Survive

• Paid Members

Seems that Caprice Coleman, Cedric Alexander and The Young Bucks have signed with ROH as they are now on the roster page. That gives us a 7 team tag team division, Not to mention that the Wolves keep teaming and Strong/Elgin. Wouldn't mind Raymond and Able being added as they have both just returned to AAW, Loved there stuff before they got injured.Also seems that TJ Perkins is now a full time member which is awesome! Homicide is still on the roster page although he can't appear on TV due to his contract with UWF (So i understand), Maybe ROH are waiting for that to expire? With Kevin Steen coming back the roster is looking very good too me.With the whole El Generico situation and his short TV Title run, I can't help but think they have something big planned for him that doesn't need the title. A Generico heel turn could be in the works for sure! Still gotta love ROH for the way they can create storylines, Some of the bigger companies need to take note.@JPC. Maybe someone from Jacobs past? Seeing as you have Steen/Generico and Corino/Cabana

Especially for Dearly Devoted Dexter, they should bring back BJ Whitmer! :laugh:

• Paid Members

B.J. Whitmer?

forehead-slap.jpg

Gabe's big man fetish there for all to see. Maff was equally bad. What did he do to get fired? Shag Homicide's sister or something?