More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

Ok so over the last few months or whatever, I ALWAYS see a fucking video by ''Lonelygirl15'' I watched one a few months back and today I saw one about a party or some shit. Now as far as I know all this turned out to be fake and set up by some people.

Did anyone here fall for it ? (like you'd admit it) and how long was this shit going on for ?. I'am amazed at how many poeple followed this.

And why the fuck are they still making these videos ?, are they trying to get a TV show or movie or some shit.

God after following links and shit its like one big fuck off feud, LasyDork ?, god theres so much shit here. Ahhh well.

http://www.cafepress.com/lonelygirlrox.com/ :omg:

Edited by the g

I don't know if it's been posted here but there is an AMAZING spoof redux of Predator by a bunch of guys in their local woods. It's got all the sound samples dubbed in and little mannerisms from each of the guys, it's genius.

YouTube is down at the moment for me but if someone could find it and post a link for other people it would be appreciated. It's truly genius.

EDIT: Forget that, TalkTalk Broadband being gay as usual here is it.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

This 'chin music' video was posted by Freaky in this thread a couple of days ago. I've only just seen it but I'm so amazed, because the guy getting kicked is my brother Mike. The guy kicking him is our mate Kev. Another friend is recording it, and I'm the spaz that says 'He kicked him in the face'.

It was recorded about 3 years ago now, and I've heard rumours from friends about how the clip has gone around phones via Bluetooth for ages, and friends of ours keep saying that they've been sent it from other people. At a party a few weeks ago I was told that it was used on some TV clip show or other a while ago.

Sorry to ramble on, but fucking hell, what a coincidence.