Ant Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 Finally saw the Kris Sprules match yesterday Me too.........I now wish I hadn't!!! Its the funniest thing I've seen since watched Peep Show series 2 dvd about a month ago - not necessarily the match, but the commentary was amazing
wrestlescotland Posted February 19, 2006 Posted February 19, 2006 Decent showing for SWA.Brilliant 3rd place for Majik in the UK Wrestler, and joint 2nd promotion in the UK ? That'll do nicely. An SWA wrestler in worst match of the year though
The Cum Doctor Posted February 21, 2006 Posted February 21, 2006 Decent showing for SWA.Brilliant 3rd place for Majik in the UK Wrestler, and joint 2nd promotion in the UK ? That'll do nicely.An SWA wrestler in worst match of the year though Well, Kriss Sprules was in it.Nuff said.
JAM 13 Posted February 21, 2006 Posted February 21, 2006 Decent showing for SWA.Brilliant 3rd place for Majik in the UK Wrestler, and joint 2nd promotion in the UK ? That'll do nicely.An SWA wrestler in worst match of the year though I dont think Kurt Angle could have a good match with Kriss Sprules.
Recommended Posts