aaron Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 It's gotta be PWG for me. No such thing as a waste of money when talking about PWG DVD's, of which I HAVE to buy them all. They have had a great year, seeing attendances doubling for some shows and having three great double shoot weekends. Aint nobody else that mixes entertainment and wrestling as well as PWG.IMO.
Pegasus Kid Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 No CMLL is an absolute crime. WWE it is then.
Guest 4Horsemen4Life Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 Gotta get my ass in gear, buy and watch some PWG everyone is talkin' aabout really starting to feel I'm missing something. other than that I'm voting TNA.
lokmad Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 WWE. I'd just rather forget about the last few months and focus on the amazing writing up until Summerslam.
Recommended Posts