dean Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 Eric Bischoff's trial on RAWWrestlemania 21 Movie Skits
Paid Members tom Posted January 5, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2006 (edited) Vader falling over :(Bischoff's trialWrestleMania 21 skits Edited January 5, 2006 by tom1151
eldeano Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 Cena finding Snitsky rubbing Tomko's shoulderVader FallingPriceless.
$tew Posted January 7, 2006 Posted January 7, 2006 Christian/Tomko "Gimme a beat" skitMichaels as "Hulk Hogan" on Larry King skitKurt Angle "I'm just a Sexy Kurt / I'll make your ankle hurt"WrestleMania 21 Basic Instinct promo
wrestleme Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 Cena / Christian / Tomko skits at Royal Rumble Cena / JBL " A few good men " wrestlemania skit Cena / Tomko / Snitsky massage skit and Cena's face upon seeing the boogeyman at the end of the same segment
Guest ife69 Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 Paul Burchill calling Scotty2Hotty a "tip-toe dancing poof" I just fell apart at that.Everything with Maria as well..... just everything.... escpecially where she seems to make Cena look like a prat (and she's meant to be the dim one.)"I'm just a Sexy Kurt"Cena opening something (cupboard?) and The Boogeyman starts singing "A Spoonful of Sugar"JBL opening something (Limo?) and The Boogeyman starts singing "London Bridge is falling down"Vader falling downThis wasn't televised: Kurt Angle doing the same promo twice in a row as they didn't tape it right in Sheffield. The crowd then began chanting for Kurt to do it again and he did, which was one of the funniest things ever.
aaron Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 Ken The Box How the hell did I forget Ken the Box and CP Munk. . . *goes and edits own nomination post*
alexander Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 Ken The BoxHow the hell did I forget Ken the Box and CP Munk. . . *goes and edits own nomination post* NOTE: If you change your mind about your nominations please don't edit your post. I am trying to keep up to date with tracking nominations as we go to speed the process up. Just add another post to the thread. But take note that if you try and nominate the same person again I will still only count it once. So don't bother.
cheetah69uk Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Leicester Lantern at blackpool fwa show relising he had been stood next to kris sprules!
alexander Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Leicester Lantern at blackpool fwa show relising he had been stood next to kris sprules! Well it made me laugh...
Paid Members MoChatra Posted January 12, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2006 Delirious and Ebetaro doing slow motion wrestling at ROH Final Showdown. That was fucking mental.
SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Flair in the limo (Unforgiven, September)
Recommended Posts