[NOMINATIONS] Funniest Moment of 2005

neil

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Burchill calling Scotty2Hotty a "tip-toe dancing poof" I just fell apart at that.Everything with Maria as well..... just everything.... escpecially where she seems to make Cena look like a prat (and she's meant to be the dim one.)"I'm just a Sexy Kurt"Cena opening something (cupboard?) and The Boogeyman starts singing "A Spoonful of Sugar"JBL opening something (Limo?) and The Boogeyman starts singing "London Bridge is falling down"Vader falling downThis wasn't televised: Kurt Angle doing the same promo twice in a row as they didn't tape it right in Sheffield. The crowd then began chanting for Kurt to do it again and he did, which was one of the funniest things ever.

Ken The Box

How the hell did I forget Ken the Box and CP Munk. . . *goes and edits own nomination post*

NOTE: If you change your mind about your nominations please don't edit your post. I am trying to keep up to date with tracking nominations as we go to speed the process up. Just add another post to the thread. But take note that if you try and nominate the same person again I will still only count it once. So don't bother.