The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Who actually sings on WWF/E theme songs; i.e anyone famous? With the vast number of different vocalists and even MCs used (such as on Shelton Benjamin, Theodore Long and Kidman's themes), surely some of them must be well-known or have gone on to do other projects?I know that Naughty By Nature performed Shane O Mac's theme and Lil' Kim raps on Trish Stratus', but what about those of WWF/E original, such as the singer of Hogan's theme?Secondly; there are 15 WWE PPVs scheduled for this year in total. By the end of the year, how many of them will we have paid for and how many will have been 'free'? Throughout the course of 2006, are an equal amount of PPVs scheduled?

Edited by Van_Dammer

Is he famous? I'm presuming WWE just use local talents or background singers to perform on theme songs, then... and that none of them have do anything of any note afterwards.I do find it funny when they try to impersonate actual artists, though, such as the DMX sound-a-like on Kidman's theme.

Is he famous? I'm presuming WWE just use local talents or background singers to perform on theme songs, then... and that none of them have do anything of any note afterwards.I do find it funny when they try to impersonate actual artists, though, such as the DMX sound-a-like on Kidman's theme.

Or that guy Chris Warren who was always trying to take off Zack De La Rocha.

• Paid Members

How long did the undertaker have the theme he used for the 2001 rumble?

Do you mean Rumble '02? Because that was the debut of the instrumental version of "you done it now, you gone and made a big mistake... you're gonna pay" which magically grew words three months later?That was a Jim J number. It's on WWE Anthology (which I won on this very forum :thumbsup:).
No, that theme didn't debut at the Rumle it debuted at Judgement Day 2002, when he won the title from Hogan.

Guest Gazzmission

Have just finished watching Wrestlemania 8 on my new tagged classic dvd. Now i know that after losing the IC title to Davey Boy at Summerslam 92 at Wembley - that Bret went on to beat Ric Flair for the WWE title around November of 92.When and where did Flair take the title off Savage?? And did Flair leave the WWE after losing the title to Bret?

I think Kane has an injury plus he is promoting his book.EDIT: Just looked it up and Savage lost the title to Flair on September 1st 1992 in Hershey, PA, Hart won it a month later from Flair on October 12 in Saskatoon, Canada infront of his family.

Edited by MichaelMush

When and where did Flair take the title off Savage??

Ric Flair took the WWF Title from Randy Savage on a card in Hershey, PA, on September 1, 1992.It was a couple of weeks after Flair and Mr Perfect had attacked Savage's knee at SummerSlam at the end of his title defence against the Ultimate Warrior, and Savage was still selling the injury.Flair won after Razor Ramon interfered and attacked Savage behind Earl Hebner's back, Flair slapped on the figure-four, and Savage passed out. Hebner proceeded to perform the slowest three-count in the history of wrestling, and Flair was the champion.This match also officially kicked off the feud between Savage and Ramon.***Flair left the WWF after losing a Career Match to Mr Perfect on the January 25, 1993 episode of Monday Night Raw - the day after Perfect eliminated him from the Royal Rumble.EDIT: Dammit, beaten to it. Edited by freaky_jason

Guest Gazzmission

When and where did Flair take the title off Savage??

Ric Flair took the WWF Title from Randy Savage on a card in Hershey, PA, on September 1, 1992.It was a couple of weeks after Flair and Mr Perfect had attacked Savage's knee at SummerSlam at the end of his title defence against the Ultimate Warrior, and Savage was still selling the injury.Flair won after Razor Ramon interfered and attacked Savage behind Earl Hebner's back, Flair slapped on the figure-four, and Savage passed out. Hebner proceeded to perform the slowest three-count in the history of wrestling, and Flair was the champion.This match also officially kicked off the feud between Savage and Ramon.***Flair left the WWF after losing a Career Match to Mr Perfect on the January 25, 1993 episode of Monday Night Raw - the day after Perfect eliminated him from the Royal Rumble.EDIT: Dammit, beaten to it.
Cheers dude!!!It was bothering me, because I knew Flair had to have won it back, to have lost it to Bret, but i couldnt ever remember him beating Savage!On a similar theme - did they ever clear up the Miss Elizabeth centrefold storyline from WM8??