The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest professorX

Can someone please let me know what exactly the phrase was The Rock used that went something like "cum see cum sa" and what it means.Thanks

Does anyone know the remix of 50 cent - In Da Club the HI-V used in CZW Cage of Death 5?

Hmmm.Odd request this one.Does anyone have any matches with me reffing that can either be sent to me or stuck somewhere (but not advertised please I don't want that happening :D) that I can grab?Reason is my new work collegues don't believe I was a referee for a proper wrestling fed and I want to prove them wrong! :DAnd since I find it hard to watch myself on TV I didn't get any copies for myself! Duh :DAnyway. Yeah I know it's the questions thread but hey, better here than starting a new thread about me lol.I'm thinking:Doug Vs Steve Corino 2004would be my first pick! :DOOooo, or actually...CM Punk Vs Colt CabanaAs they might recognise Punk :DFeck sake, at this point I'd take a Picture lol...."Come on, you're telling me 3 years working in a wrestling federation and there's not one picture you can find...."Gah!!!

Edited by DJ Stevie C