The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I was thinking about when Too Much became Too Cool and turned face. I'm sure I remember them appearing with the new name, with the fans booing but then kind of cheering once they noticed Too Cool slapping hands with fans. Was there more to the turn or was this just it?

I was thinking about when Too Much became Too Cool and turned face. I'm sure I remember them appearing with the new name, with the fans booing but then kind of cheering once they noticed Too Cool slapping hands with fans. Was there more to the turn or was this just it?

Brian Christopher took some time off to have surgery and when he returned they were renamed Too Cool and presented to the fans as faces.

They made one appearance as Too Cool as heels, attacking Edge and Christian, before taking some time off due to injury. They came back under the Too Cool gimmick as heels, and wrestled as heels for a while, including a Survivor Series match with the Holly Cousins against The Hardyz and Edge and Christian. Only when they began teaming with Rikishi against the MSP did they turn face.

Simon's Circus also had Simon's Dick, Dick Hertz. LOOK AT MY DICK, LOOK AT MY DICK, MY DICK IS HUGE!!! MY DICK IS VASCULAR!!! Ah Simon, once he was the greatest shoot fighter this side of Delaware... Now he manages some jabronis.

Talking with Lantern in the pub over lunch and we came to the conclusion that Dick was not part of Simon's Circus, but was Simon's bodyguard before the group's creation.

Apart from the wrestlers that Vince didn't want i.e Norman Smiley,Lash Laroux...what is left of W.C.W that Vince didn't buy or did he buy literly everything in the company?Thanks for any help ;)

Edited by FireBrand

Apart from the wrestlers that Vince didn't want i.e Norman Smiley,Lash Laroux...what is left of W.C.W that Vince didn't buy or did he buy literly everything in the company?Thanks for any help ;)

In buying WCW Vince got 24 contracted wrestlers, all WCW trademarks and copyrights and all of the WCW back catalogue of film footage.

Is there any real-life tension between Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan?

Apparently, quite a lot. I've heard it stems from Savage blaming Hogan for his divorce from Elizabeth in the early 90's, and it's been on and off ever since. There's a story about Hogan inviting Savage to step outside at a TNA show, and Savage, who had been acting all tough, backed down. This was after Savages rap song "be a man" directed at Hogan came out.