The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Quick one how long is WWE shows including mania meant to run tonight, as Ill probably be recording on my satellite card I need to be able to record enough not to miss anything.Cheers.

Wrestlemania is meant to run from 12am until 4am.

Can anyone actually view the WrestleMania previews on Sky Box Office yet?

Yes. If you mean the one where Todd Grisham just tells you how to order the event and how much it costs.

Can anyone actually view the WrestleMania previews on Sky Box Office yet?

Yes. If you mean the one where Todd Grisham just tells you how to order the event and how much it costs.
Its on channel 755 if anyone wants to know.

Anybody not getting the previews even though they have booked it and plan on watching it?

That's very strage; you should be able to see the previews whether you've booked Wrestlemania or not...On a related note, I've order Wrestlemania via Sky's automated phone system because the connection on my box is fucked. Due to that, it can't actually check the purchase information, although the event has definitely been booked, and won't allow me to add the programme to my personal planner. Will I have to set up a manual recording and is it certain to work?

Anybody not getting the previews even though they have booked it and plan on watching it?

That's very strage; you should be able to see the previews whether you've booked Wrestlemania or not...On a related note, I've order Wrestlemania via Sky's automated phone system because the connection on my box is fucked. Due to that, it can't actually check the purchase information, although the event has definitely been booked, and won't allow me to add the programme to my personal planner. Will I have to set up a manual recording and is it certain to work?
Right so you've booked by ringing that auto service but its not in your planner ?. I've done that a few times but i always prefer seeing it in my planner. You can add it to your planner by doing what you would normally with the remote (trust me) by going to purchase it and it will say this event is already booked. & then it will show up in your planner.

Guest Bobby

I know its a silly question but if I ordered the event for 12 I will get all the repeats through the next day won't I, as I can't stay up for it.

I know its a silly question but if I ordered the event for 12 I will get all the repeats through the next day won't I, as I can't stay up for it.

Yup, you get all repeats for free untill wednesday at noon i think.

Guest Bobby

Yup, you get all repeats for free untill wednesday at noon i think.
Cheers mate! I did know, but that tiny bit of doubt was enough to make me ask.

1. What episode of WWF Raw was it when The Rock gave everyone in the Nation Of Domination gifts, and gave Farooq a large painting of himself?2. When did the Ministry Of Darkness first appear on WWF Raw?3. When was it when Shane McMahon brought Steve Austin back, after Vince had fired him in early 1999?

Edited by ukedge87