WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kidrock7235769

Oh well, he is a new generation Undertaker. I thought that they wouldn't make him all deadman because he would not be able to fit in this new generation to be honest.

Guest Niall

Another thing Im thinking is..Brock is quitting because of this also???

Lesnar left because of the international travel schedule and the demands of the schedule. If he cared about who he jobbed to, he'd just take leave. He is actually quitting for good.Where It All Begins Again...It's gonna fucking have to!.

• Paid Members

How I felt during that match:Holy crap it's Paul Bearer woooh!YES!!! It's old school Taker, whoooo!What the hell it's Biker Taker with a hat and some rolly eyes. What a joke.Meh, a combination, I guess I can live with it, but I think people wanted old school Taker through and through, not a combination. Come on Vince, all you had to do was give him a top instead of his old Biker era wrestling gear, at least then he'd have looked a bit different than before he was buried.

Edited by ELsupremo

At least he dident do a last ride!

Thank god for small mercies.....Now what can Benoit & HBK drag out of ole big nose?

Seems people agree with my part deadman, part biker analogy. Would've been better if he'd had the old gear with the bike as well. A combo of the hat, MoD attire but leather trousers and jacket coupled with riding the bike through the flames would've been my return outfit.Anyhow an hour is available for this and I see Trips winning in just over half an hour. Less bang for your buck it seems