WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no. Vince had to bury Lesnar because he's Vince McMahon and all. Because MSG crowds and indeed WM crowds tend to be made up of proper diehard WWF fans, they've really bought into it, and it's burned the crowd out early. That's probably why all the crap has been scheduled in a big block straight after, too.Now saying that, I don't envy Eddie and Angle having to bring the crowd back. What they should have done is ran Taker/Kane next, because Taker's return is a guaranteed crowd-noise-maker-thingy.Paul Heyman was probably backstage during Brock/Goldberg with a tear in his eye. I'm not going to spell out the reason, mind.

• Paid Members

Poor molly. Getting her head shaved might have meant something on a PPV that will be remembered, but this show is slowly dying. I say it's a combination of too much hype, expectations being way too high, and sticking the Lesnar Vs Goldberg match out there too early, forgetting the fans would use all their energy to piss off Brock for leaving.

Come on Angle & Eddie, give us a match we'll remember forever! No surprise arrivals yet with Bearer an almost cert to appear. Can we hope for any big names to show? I can't see Bret showing up or Hogan. Macho Man? Sting? God that'd rule but it ain't gonna happen.I still love Molly without hair! She's still fit! Thank you God for giving her a good shaped head!

I think this PPV's failure so far is due to two things.. the crap that the writers are coming up with, and the NYC crowd seeing straight through that crap. Theyre the most critical crowd when they detect bullshit, but they appreciate a good show. Either way they let you know about it.Vinny Mac is learning a big, big lession right now..

Couldn't disagree more.The PPV was doing fine until Brock's match.Brock has shit all over Vince, WWE and the fans by doing what he did. He could have waited until tomorrow to hand his notice in - and left right.I don't think Vince will be impressed by Lesnar shooting on the MSG crowd with the bird.The only lesson Vince is learning is not to trust Lesnar ever again.
Geez, not many people here like brock, eh?He could have "shit on Vince" a lot more...He stayed around and jobbed at their big show, didn't he? He could have fucked off after Tuesday night and really screwed Vince over!He only quit a job he was unhappy in for Gods sake!

Now saying that, I don't envy Eddie and Angle having to bring the crowd back. What they should have done is ran Taker/Kane next, because Taker's return is a guaranteed crowd-noise-maker-thingy.

No, Taker vs Kane is the semi final, so that HHH doesn't have to follow Eddie vs Angle and get shown up.

Guest Niall

I think this PPV's failure so far is due to two things.. the crap that the writers are coming up with, and the NYC crowd seeing straight through that crap. Theyre the most critical crowd when they detect bullshit, but they appreciate a good show. Either way they let you know about it.Vinny Mac is learning a big, big lession right now..

Couldn't disagree more.The PPV was doing fine until Brock's match.Brock has shit all over Vince, WWE and the fans by doing what he did. He could have waited until tomorrow to hand his notice in - and left right.I don't think Vince will be impressed by Lesnar shooting on the MSG crowd with the bird.The only lesson Vince is learning is not to trust Lesnar ever again.
Geez, not many people here like brock, eh?He could have "shit on Vince" a lot more...He stayed around and jobbed at their big show, didn't he? He could have fucked off after Tuesday night and really screwed Vince over!He only quit a job he was unhappy in for Gods sake!
In the wrestling world, what he did was unacceptable. In a world based on perception and build up - with more and more internet influence - he was a complete and utter Fuckwit to do what he did.He did screw Vince, completely.Dont' get me wrong, I was a Brock fan before this past fortnight. He still is a good worker - but he's young, immature and full of his own crap. Good riddance Lesnar, the company will be stronger than ever without you.

Guest kidrock7235769

I was expecting some nudity in the evening gown match but hey it was still decent. Molly bald LOL :D have to say i didn't expect that to say the least. The crowd seem a bit dead but hey its been a long time and i was kinda expecting Undertaker to be now but i can wait or can i? :sleeping: i'm tired :angry: