WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

Guest Niall

Austin should just stun them now and leave. Call it a four hour PPV, nobody would be pissed.Lesnar should have got on the mic before this match.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they win the crowd over by absolutely decimating each other. A fitting end to this chapter in their WWE careers....cos they'll be back again surely. Mind you this crowd cannot wait for them to piss off forever

I think this event what with the backlash over the treatment of the cruiserweights and the chants were hearing now will have a huge effect on how Vince views internet opinion. I mean no-one expected this kind of reaction on this level.

Was that "Each Man Sucks" I heard?

Guest Niall

Looks like they are going to the short finish,Austin is gonna stun their asses any minute.If Lesnar WAS trying to work the boys and the internet with this rumour - then he has FUCKED it up big time.

A big pop followed by boo's like hell! Short and sweet and hilarious to sse both men's egos pissed on by MSG. Don't even pose Bill

Is it just me or is this crowd awful? They've crapped on pretty much everything except Ric Flair and Mick Foley. Even Rocky! They don't seem particularly excited to be at WrestleMania.*sniff* I smell a lot of 'smart' fans in that crowd. When Ric Flair is the most over guy on the show and Rock and Goldberg are booed, you know it.Why pay all that money to go to the biggest event ever and shit on WWE and the product just to prove you're 'in the know'?A bit dramatic maybe, but still...Rant over.