WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

Guest Niall

I've actually enjoyed most of it. It's just that the Goldberg/Lesnar match has led to discussion. Bottom line, Lesnar being a prick aside, it's been an "okay" PPV. Dodgy crowd.They are starting to get into Eddy v Angle though, by the sound of things.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kidrock7235769

Do u think undertaker will get booed off if he comes down as the "Biker"!?

The Booos will be through the roof i have to say, and if he does i am going to be angry along with every other fan. I can't wait to find out how he will come out and how it will go down.There was a few slips today on that ramp, Bobby The brain Heenan nearly falling over, Ultimo falling over nearly. It must be that slippery up there, imagine if Undertaker came from up there and fell over :D ok i won't laugh :)

Guest Niall

I am not at all happy with that croud during the lesnar goldberg match, they completely ruined it. They would have got stuck in straight away and the match would have lasted alot longer. Stupid Crowd :angry:

Yip, whoever booked those cheers deserves to be fired. :p

I don't see it being just the Bill-Brock match leading to us disliking parts of the PPV. The Cruisers deserved much, much more and the Tag Titles were rush jobs beyond belief. I predicted 10 minutes at least for both and Raw's scraped that and Smackdown's lasted roughly 5. Its that amount of disdain for these workers at the biggest event in the calendar that annoys most.

I don't see it being just the Bill-Brock match leading to us disliking parts of the PPV. The Cruisers deserved much, much more and the Tag Titles were rush jobs beyond belief. I predicted 10 minutes at least for both and Raw's scraped that and Smackdown's lasted roughly 5. Its that amount of disdain for these workers at the biggest event in the calendar that annoys most.

Would you have really wanted the tag matches to last longer?I mean really, how long does it take to make a snack or have a piss?