WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WGTT to go over here, surely.Anyone feel uneasy that Vince had to make his thank you speech after what just went down. Kind of amusing methinks.

You know, for a second, I thought they were gonna announce the outdoor LA Sports Coliseum (or whatever its called) as next year's venue, as a way of finally getting that 100,000 crowd. You know, the original site for WM7 that was switched after 'a bomb scare' (wink wink).

• Paid Members

Me thinks that Vince announcement just filled up the time they shaved off Goldberg and Brock due to the crowd crapping on it.I think we're supposed to go "oh, fatal four way under sudden death rules, how exciting," instead we're all going, "ooh sudden death rules, it'll be over quicker, thank god."

5 matches left with 2 hours or so remaining.....10 minutes tops for this then probably! Poor show so far with best match being Christian-Jericho so far for me but the most memorable has to be the Boo Boys outing. Eddie and Angle have to pull out all the stops to get remembered. Cool Skin The Cat into the doubleteam spot there.

Im thinking how glad I am for not having to fork out $40 for the PPV if I was living in the USA... the show has been very average to say the least, and If I had spent that kind of money Id be feeling pretty damn robbed.

$49.95 actually. Whatever you do, don't think about next year when we'll have to splash the cash every month! Edited by ClassicsGuy

This is becoming a huge rush job disappointment. Its really killing this New York crowd