Bobbins...because he told me to.  :cool:

Lying turd. That's what you get for being nice these days. :devil:
Wait a minute...this isn't Dolt of 2003? Damn wrong thread. :thumbsup:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Mr. Danger for me too.When it comes to on-topic discussion, Danger's at the head of the pack. He consistently produces nicely written posts in an informative and thought-provoking way, and contributes to threads that cover many different areas (history, WWE, puro, lucha, indies).Terje was definitely one of the top posters this year, but that was almost entirely due to posting about what's happened in the past (he's only just started catching up on his 2003 viewing), which made him pretty much a non-entity for discussion of current happenings. In addition, I felt Terje tended to post-whore a fair deal in recent months, which also swayed me against picking Terje.John Lister should've been the winner of the award, but again, he largely tended to avoid discussion and heated debates, so it's another funniest poster award for the plain english crusader.Honourable shout-outs go to Bobbins, Fadda, JFFC, Nigel Law, Newport Moj, Cattle Mutilation (probabably my favourite poster at the moment), Ebbguy, Toryumark, Drazic and Dai.

Cattle Mutilation (probabably my favourite poster at the moment)

It'd be really evil of me not to vote for you now! :laugh::devil: Other than Mr Chatra these top guys can always be counted on to contribute interesting posts, if I see their names I'll click the link......MrDanger, Bionic Redneck, Black2, Bobbins, Registration Form, Dai, Gwailo, Phatman Inc, Nate, Chaos Dragon, Moj, Masked Avenger, Nigel, Wilmotd, Chris32, Toryumark, Lister, Tom, Defikon, Rob Edwards, Midnight Zeus, JFFC, Ultimo The Great, Iain, Nothing Else Matters, Pal Taper, Big Boot, Paralyzer, Lambeau Leap and PUNQ.EDIT: ...and Edgecrusher, Burning Hammer, Lizard King, Majik and anyone else whose names escape me at the mo!...although my vote goes to Terje for his contribution to numerous very, very, very long threads including that defence of Steve Austin. Edited by cattle mutilation