IrishDave Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 Surf Digby- the man plays guitar and is a wrestling-knowledge master- it works!(Digby, Digby, Digby!)
Heatseeker Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 Midnight Express - ie whatever name he is going by right now..
Iain Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 (edited) Nothing new here, Terje and MrDanger are the people whose posts I enjoy reading the most on an all-round basis.Bob Barnett is excellent for lucha and the dude called 'Lucha Fan' is pretty good because he is never afraid to ask the obvious questions.R(H)oyce, Outcast, Mo and ebb are the MMA posters I like reading.Phil Austin, for that~! column.EDIT - The funniest poster is Draz and I also think the Luke Constable is underrated. Edited December 29, 2003 by Iain
Sgt. Ducky Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 Am I allowed to vote for myself? If not, I'd plump for Lister.
King Koyote Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 Surf Digby.(Joins the Beast: Digby, Digby, Digby!)~King Koyote~
Storm1:08 Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 Terje Rindal , with Lister coming a close second.
bobbins Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 Bobbins...because he told me to. Lying turd. That's what you get for being nice these days.
Recommended Posts