y2j chris jones Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 If John Cena is out I'll go with .. .... Burchill
Paid Members CoreyVandal Posted December 23, 2003 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2003 I've gotta give it to Burchill. That man has a great future ahead of him!
RMC420 Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 The only guy I can think of is Johnny Jeter - but I am not sure if he counts, I think he may have been around for more than a year
JFFC Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Chris Sabin aswell although id hardly call him a rookie
Guest Oxen Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Paul London - no idea if he is a rookie or not but during this year was the first time I had seen him and he is damn impressive
bazhsw Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Not sure if he's eligible but I'll go for Shinsuke Nakumura
Larryboy Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Does JC Bailey count? I only heard of him this year, and he's really impressed me at the best deathmatch wrestler going. He's a good normal wrestler too.
Recommended Posts