Worst Angle of 2003

brett

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephanie vs Vincemade very difficult watching most weeks and while it was a very strong idea, if very egotistical who the hell really wanted to see Mr McMahon face off against his daughter on PPV.anyone? ... c'mon there must have been somebody ... oh yeah ... them! :(:rolleyes:

Just about any moment of the Kane/Shane debacle. A podgy non-wrestler should not, at any point, be made to look stronger than the new killer heel.

The Battle of the 'Anes - Kane vs ShaneMaking Shane out to be a monster (cue J.R saying stuff like "Oh beleive me, king theres alot more fight in this dawg!")Shane pushing Kane in a fire, off the stage, into a truck in a car and alround dominating the 'monster'.Kane trying to electrocute Shane's testiclayThe dinner segments in which Shane says such gems as "I'm gonna put you out of your misery, Kane!"Dont get me wrong I loved the Unmasking Angle but if your making a guy out to be a monster heel donyt let the bosses son beat him up. When Shane first came into the wrestling he was getting beat up by X-Pac etcAlso another angle Ive hated is anything Vince has been involved in. He's an old glory hound and loves the limelight. He's noew getting into a fued with Ernest Miller for fuck's sake whats left??