Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Trying to create some space in my house so before I simply dispose of these I thought I’d check if anyone wants to be sent a DVD of:

- IPW:UK/FWA/ROH Frontiers of Honour 2

- RQW Rebirth

- RQW Not Just For Christmas 

- RQW No Pain No Gain 2007 ft. Great Muta

- TWC International Showdown

Happy to ship out for the cost of the postage only. I’ll package them and send them, I just want them out of the house.

I also have a few others that I’m not rushing to be rid of but could be persuaded to give up if need be including NOAH’s first two UK shows and the shows around the King of Europe Cup.

cheers

EDIT: all gone now thanks

Edited by Daaaaaad!
chee
  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...