More and more bullshit from Ian

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Look at this pile of shit. Its a big box ex-rental of a film I have only seen the front cover of on ebay. Absolute fucking rotten. Its apparently rare as hens teeth as well, but what is the use of it being rare when I dont even know if the market is there for it? Like have a gold statue of Tony Blackburn in your garden. Yes, its not something you see every day, but will anyone care? Anyway, you can buy this if you want. Throw me a figure out. You'll probably get it. Got a few VHS tapes actually. SummerSlam 89, Two big box Thunder in Paradise movies, No Holds Barred. If you're into that sort of thing, holla holla, playah. 

s-l1600.jpg

Still got loads of Power Slam magazines. Loads of early Fighting Spirit Magazines, if you want to piss yourself at grammar that makes me look like Will Self. Some of you have been lovely in the PMs. And as I tell everyone, if you get bored, stick them on ebay. You'll get your money back. I'm not in it for the profit. I'm in it for getting rid of them.

If you need a nostalgia wank over Vic Reeves wife or someone from Big Brother, I've found loads of issues of Nuts and Zoo magazine in the loft.  I cant even remember buying them, but they're there. Which I'm sure nobody wants, so they'll be getting binned.

Funny story, a bloke from America offered to buy 50 of the Power Slam mags off me for 100 quid of a facebook group. I had to tell him "mate it would be less hassle if I walked over there and handed them to you." I'd have to sell my arse just to sort the postage out.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay