My Pro Wrestling Entrance Music Database (Mostly AEW and Indies)

Hernan

So, I have mentioned a couple of days back that I keep an pro wrestling entrance music database.

Basically, what I do is simple. I watch the shows, list all of the entrance songs used per show and compile them into one huge list. I mostly do AEW and indies around the world (sans Japan).

This is the link to the databaseĀ (and here's the old backup). I'm still re-building it as of August 2021 since I couldn't migrate the old Google Sites to the new version, so I moved operations to WordPress. As of writing, I'm ocassionally adding events that I have in the backup to the new website. Additionally, I add wrestling discography releases to WrestlingMedia.ws.

I normally post updates/additions of my website on Twitter and Threads at @thewemdb - outside of music, I usually share music videos and/or art/graphics.

I apologise beforehand if there's any mistake. Hope everyone enjoys this project as much as I do.Ā āœŒļø

• Paid Members

@HernanĀ Thanks for this database and without checking it all, I feel you might know the answer to this question...

I'm convinced "Celebrity Skin" by Hole has been used as a theme but I cant remember by who. Do you recall?

6 hours ago, air_raid said:

@HernanĀ Thanks for this database and without checking it all, I feel you might know the answer to this question...

I'm convinced "Celebrity Skin" by Hole has been used as a theme but I cant remember by who. Do you recall?

Gracias.

It was used by:

• Cindy RogersĀ (CHIKARA, WSU)
  • Rain (ROH, IWA Mid-South, NWA No Limits, RISE, CZW)
  • Cherrill (only record I have of this wrestler using that song isĀ at WrestleQueerdom)
  • Blonde Force Trauma (Heather Monroe & Ray Lyn) (so far I only have record in Mission Pro Wrestling out of Texas, USA)
  • Ziggy Haim (I only have record of her using that song recently in Enjoy Wrestling based in Pennsylvania, USA).

Hope this helps.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Hernan said:

Rain (ROH, IWA Mid-South, NWA No Limits, RISE, CZW)

Is where I heard it. Thanks very much!