Kfogg1991 Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 I used to have a huge collection on my old hard drive that has just decided to die after many years. Absolute gratitude and appreciation if anyone can help me out with this Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted February 13, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 13, 2024 I have a folder full of shoot interviews. Can rip them to MP3 for you no problem Quote
AnotherCrapUsername Posted March 22, 2024 Posted March 22, 2024 On 2/13/2024 at 12:00 AM, herbie747 said: I have a folder full of shoot interviews. Can rip them to MP3 for you no problem How much for all of the timelines as mp3's? Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted March 24, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 24, 2024 On 3/22/2024 at 10:27 AM, AnotherCrapUsername said: How much for all of the timelines as mp3's? no charge. Just message me - I can rip them easily Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.