Liam O'Rourke Posted February 15, 2020 Posted February 15, 2020 Hey all, Fellow SCGer Matt Holt is selling some old ROH DVDs and looking for offers. If there's any interest, drop me a line and I'll pass it along, he's accepting offers. The sets are: Milestone Series (2006) Fourth Anniversary Show (Feb 25th) Arena Warfare (March 11th) Dragon Gate Challenge (March 30th) Supercard of Honor (March 31st) Better Than Our Best (April 1st) The 100th Show (April 22nd) Fifth Year Festival (2007) NYC (Feb 16th) Philly (Feb 17th) Dayton (Feb 23rd) Chicago (Feb 24th) Liverpool (March 3rd) Finale (March 4th)
Liam O'Rourke Posted February 15, 2020 Author Posted February 15, 2020 1 hour ago, Naitch said: What dates are the shows? Updated
Rhys Posted December 26, 2020 Posted December 26, 2020 Hi m8 I'm interested in philly and Chicago if your m8 can give me a price
Liam O'Rourke Posted December 27, 2020 Author Posted December 27, 2020 Sorry mate, this was back in Feb and I believe are now long gone.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.