Shy Dad's UKFF Festival Meet Up Thread

I Bent My Wookie

• Paid Members

So if its classed as thread overload I apologise but I didn't want to keep posting in the gigs thread and then having to go through other posts to find any responses and then not be able to find them later.

Its festival season! That glorious time of the yesr where students celebrate incoming bankruptcy and a decline into the real world, 20 something's try to remain relevant and the older generation just want to hear some good music, have fun and not worry about a grossly expensive foreign holiday.

Myself I have 2000 Trees in Cheltenham on the horizon. A chance to see Enter Shikari live and because my fancy dress obsession still remains, a chance to dress as Queen Bee on the final day. Its very rock and metal with a huge emphasis on up and coming British. I may also be doing Reading anxiety levels permitting as  we're using Trees as a test. 

So who's going where this summer? Which bands are people excited to see and most importantly who's up for a UKFF meet up if people happen to be in the same place?

Cheers, Jolly

Archived